The accident

Skylar and I have been dating for 3 months and they have been the best months of my life, she has been nothing but the best girlfriend I could ever ask for. It's about 3 o'clock in the morning and my phone starts to ring I immediately wake up and look who's calling me, it's skylar I pick it up and it's not her "Hello this is skylar's mom Lauren I'm calling to let you know that she has been in an accident and is in the hospital she told me to call you" I start to freak out and she tells me where they are, I get up and get dressed and head to the hospital. Walking into the the wing she is in I instantly start to cry and walk to her room and she her mom is holding onto her hand and she is awake. Her leg is in a cast but other than that she seems ok. "What happened baby are you ok" I ask her as I hug her. "I feel down the stairs at home and broke my foot" I give her a kiss and I shake her mothers hand "it's nice to finally meet you I'm Jaime" "it's so nice to meet you too sky has told me a lot about you" she tells me "Mom stop embarrassing me" says skylar "I'm sorry it's just that sky has not dated in awhile and I was so happy that she found someone like you" I start to blush. Her mom walks out of the room to give us some privacy. "Your mom made it sound like you were dyeing I got so scared" I tell her as I wipe away the dry tears. "I don't know what I would do with myself if I lost you because I love you" I give her a kiss and she says I love you back. "I'm sorry that she worried you but I am ok" she tells me "I know but I'm still going to stay with you for the rest of the day" I tell her as I give her another kiss. "I love you so much Jaime I don't know what I would do without you" "I love you too baby I'm actually going to go to the vending machine to get something to snack on" I tell her "Ok but hurry back Im going to miss you to much" I try to give her a quick kiss but she pulls me back down and it become a long and sensual kiss. I break away from her and walk out into the hallway, I am so happy that she is ok and that she is mine . I am so I love with her not even words can describe how much she means to me. I grab a back of chips from the machine and go back into the room "There's my beautiful girlfriend" she says as I walk in "And there's my Sexy girlfriend" I say back. I open up the back of chips and grab one, I put it into my mouth and I lean over to her and feed it to her, I don't know what came over me I feel so good right now. "That was so hot" she says as she pulls me in a kisses me. Her mom walks into the room with a man who looks like her dad. "I was afraid your weren't going to fly out" she tells him "Why wouldn't I your my baby girl" he tells her. He has the most amazing accent know I see why they live in Australia. "Hi I'm Jaime" I say as I shake his hand "Ah yes the girl who's dating my baby" he tells me "Yeah but don't worry I will take good care of her" I say as I wink at her. "Sweetness can you come over hear for a second" she ask me. I walk up to her bed and she pulls me in for het another wonderful kiss. "I just wanted to tell you that I am so happy to call you mine" "and I'm so happy that I can call you mine as well you are my whole world" I tell her as I grab her hand. "I'm gonna head back home for altitude bit but I promise I will be back later okay" I tell her as I give her a kiss. "Yeah do what you gotta do I love you so much" "I love you so much more" I walk out of the room and head back home.