Entry XLVII: Even and Odds

Hello, everyone! I advice you to read the chapter before this so you can still catch up. I'm sorry for not updating for a long time, again. Enjoy!

"No one make a damn move against her!" Xela shouted.

Everyone paused for own reasons. Disgust, grief, pain, and most of all-- fear. Unfamiliar territory.

"My, my, how filthy did this forum end?" A figure emerged fro the shadows. A gir. "I am Kate. A victor."

She watched all their eyes and actions, then giggled. "Dear, you don't have to look at me as if I'm a psycho. No, no. This lady here is the one who killed them, not me. Take her away, Ray."  She ordered to the man behind her. "Now... I'm fixing this."

No one dares to talk.

"Not my fault they died. In a forum, it's common sense you need to ask. You didn't. Your loss, not mine. They both died. For different reasons though." Now, she yawned as if bored. "You guys are too emotional even now. I think it's time you guys lose all your emotions. The game won't end until just one is left."

"What?!" Daniel harshly asked, earning a grin from Kate.

"That's the truth. Just one of you guys would be left."

"Stop this... We refuse to continue the game anymore. Let us return! Give our normal life back!" Jio shouted.

"Return? Return where? You guys don't belong anywhere, anymore." Kate answered. "All of you, listen. You don't exist in that world the moment you played the game. If you want to return then do. But remember this, bear this in mind, no one will ever remember you. And by the way, how can you even escape this lovely game?" She, then laughed.

"So, that means, there's no escape?" Red whispers.

"Indeed." Kate walked towards them. "Now there's only 21 left of you." Kate went near Cherry and stared at her then said, "Disappear, you're a nuisance." Then Cherry turned into dust. Everyone was left hanging.

"What the fvck just happened?"

"Let's make the odds, even."