Entry XXXII: Grim Reaper

Mae sat on the bench, as the rain falls her heart became worried.

"Where is Lady?"

She was becoming worried now. She keeps on staring at the dark forest.

Thunder rumbles....

"Lady.." Mae stood up and runs into the forest, despite the heavy rain.

***

He woke up, he became thankful that the tree did not do any harm to him.

"But really.... It's a clean cut. She must be used to this," Rhyll murmured.

He cleans himself and runs...but stopped to see her victim. He felt crazed. She decaptated her victim. The blood rushing out of her headless body.

"Grim reaper has awaken?" He felt wrong. He can't believe it. He looks around for its head yet it was not there. Just then footsteps was heard. He also heard a cry.

"La....dy?"

Rhyll looked back to see....it was Mae.

"You did this?!" Mae shouted.

"I didn't. It was the Grim reaper."

"To hell with who's that!! Why did you do this?!!"

"I told you, I didn't," he insisted.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

"Calm down, Mae."

"DAMN YOU!" Mae raised her guns and aimed at Rhyll. She starts ramdomly shooting at him. Rhyll runs up to the trees.

Mae can't see him. "Where are you?!" She shouted.

Rhyll wanted to fight her, yet he felt the urge to find her.

I need to find her first." He went to go away.

***

Annica walked aimlessly, and stared at the TLE Building. She smiled then she walks forward the building.

_________

Here's the small UD. ^_^