Entry XXIII: Restless Hearts

Jesse sat on the stairs, not knowing what to think. All he wanted to know was if she was still okay or no? . . He was becoming restless.

As a lady in uniform, clad with two guns appeared infront of him. She was downstairs, on the opposite of him. Jesse felt everything calm, yet dangerous.

"Cendy. . ," he muttered the lady's name. She stood there with no expression. "Are you here to kill me?"

Cendy didn't answer, she just stood there and looked down.

"I guess no? I'm glad your okay," Jesse said. He meant it. He stood up and walked towards her. She didn't move, nor change her expression. The sky was getting dark and grey, wind blew. He continued to walk and finally near her. He stopped by her side, facing the other direction in opposite to her. The wind blew on his part. "I'm glad your still alive, Cendy."

His words were getting stiff, he knew it. Cendy didn't move nor talk. Jesse continued to walk and finally gone.

She didn't want to hear those words. She despised it. "Thanks for worrying. Good bye, Jesse," she said with a shaking voice. Not wanting to cry. She touched the necklace on her chest. They both don't want to say farewell, yet this was needed. She continued to walk, then the cold rain started to fall. Was the rain symphatizing with her?

She climbed the stairs, as she noticed Carl stood by the wall.

"Farewells. . are quite sad, don't you think?" Carl grinned.

"Shut up."

"Why didn't you gave the necklace back?"

Cendy knew that they (Jesse) were the only one who knew about it.

"How did you know about that?" She leaned to him.

"It was simple reading your emotions earlier."

"Then, keep quite." She glared badly.

Carl grinned at her. "That look of yours is nice. Don't change," as he walked to his right. Cendy felt bad at his face.

"I just need to kill my emotions a little more."

"Please, survive. . . . . . . . Jesse."

On the other side. . .

Jesse was worried with her, especially when he saw the blood on her cheeks. He can't help but be worried. But nothing can be done...was everything over? It hurted him, hearing her words come out from her mouth.

"Please, survive. . . . . . . . Cendy."