Chapter 3

Ross POV
"So, what are you doing here this late?" He asks. I had forgotten all about the reason why I had came, I was too distracted by the beautiful man.
"Oh. Well I had just got dumped so I decided to take a ride to forget about it all"  I looked down at my feet slowly. "Aww, why would anyone dump someone as cute as you?" I felt my cheeks warm up. what am I thinking I just met this guy, and besides I'm not even gay. Right?  " You're not to shabby yourself." I said trying desperately to look cool as I leaned against the wall. I quickly tripped over my untied laces. Damn it Ross. I got back up quickly as I mentally face palmed. I hear Carter burst out laughing as I tied my laces. damn even his laugh is adorable. "So why are you here so late?" I question as he looked towards me. He was a good 4 inches taller then me and wore a black wool trench coat, army style boots and had dark black hair and brown eyes. "Well I just wanted to get out of my apartment, my roommate and I had a falling out and he decided to pack his stuff up and leave." He said his voice slowly growing sadder. "I'm sorry, I know how that goes. I'm still living with my parents but I would like to move out soon I can't deal with them anymore." I say as I let out a small sigh. "Oh, it's already almost 1am. I should probably head back. It was really nice to meet you." I say softly. "You as well, would you like to exchange numbers? I would love to talk more." I feel myself smile as I wrote my number down.

~time skip brought to you by their gayness~

Still Ross POV
I sat on my bed watching SAO when I herd my phone buzz on my old dresser. I sigh as I remove my self from my blanket burrito and onto my carpet. I smile as I looked down at the ID.
Carter- hey babe ;)
I blush as I began to type
Ross- I didn't know I was "babe" now ;D
It had been 2 weeks since we had bumped into each other at Costco. We started to text quit frequently and after awhile we sort of "hooked up". I guess you could say it's pretty serious.
Carter- u know it
I jump and drop my phone as my sister loudly barges in
(AN ok so Ross if u don't have a sister you do now. You're welcome)
"Hey! Ross what are you doing?"
Keisha chimed.
(AN Keisha is now your sister. I'm not sorry)
"um. Nothing, get out" you stutter. Keisha had always been all up in your business and being she was only 14 and you were 19 there were was a lot of fighting. You quickly try to pick up your phone but drop it just as it rings and of course Keisha snatches it and answers it quickly.
"Hey there darling" you hear him through the phone as your sister shoots you a strange glance. "Who is this?!?"  "I'm Carter, who are you?"
"Are you Ross's boyfriend" Keisha sings all to perky. "Keisha! GIVE ME MY PHONE" You scream chasing her before Carter could answer. You finally tackle her and snatch your phone as you hang up quickly and throw it onto your bed. After Keisha had finally left you sit and began to fall asleep. I mean it is like 1 o'clock, and he's a strong independent man who don't need a bed time so shh.