Chapter 7

Carters POV
I sat starring blankly at my television as it blared Attack on Titan. I felt myself drift off to sleep thinking of my bae. As I heard a swift knock at the door and opened it to find Ross carrying a suitcase and a back pack with tears flowing down his cheeks.

                   Ross POV
I slowly approached Carters apartment complex as tears began running down my checks. I was glad to be out of that house but the stinging feeling of rejection filled my mind. It hurt to know that the one person in the world made to love you hated you, and had spat all those words as you packed up and left. I knew that this was a long shot and he would probably leave me to. I knocked swiftly on his door and stood awkwardly as tears ran down my cheeks. After a minute it opened and a sleepy Carter appeared.
(A wild Carter appears)
He stood  starring then quickly wrapped me in a hug. I flinched but hugged back as he grabbed my bags and invited me in.
~le time skip once more~
     "That bitch!" Carter yelled as he gave me another hug. I had told him all that had happened and I didn't expect him to care but I was glad he did. "Hey, you can stay here for as long as you like" he spoke softly kissing my head. He pulled me onto the couch and we fell asleep peacefully wrapped in each others arms.
                  Ross POV
The next day was spent moving my crap into his spare bedroom and casually making out while watching anime. I smiled as I finally finished decorating the pastel mess that is my room and plopped down onto my Pokemon sheeted bed. Don't judge mah. It was already one am and I softly drifted off to sleep.