Part 9

Ross POV
I slowly stepped out of his door way questions flooding my mind. What did I just see? I think as I slide down the wall and sit on the ragged carpet, as shock fills me along with confusion. I place my hands over my eyes trying to tell if this was real or not. I heard a  creak as he stepped out of the doorway. "Hey...what's wrong?" He said sheepishly. I didn't know what to say. "Oh...I'm just tired." He responds with a simple nod as he stands up and walks over towards the kitchen. I quickly stand back up and follow him over to the cupboard. As I went to grab a bowl I feel myself fall as everything fades to black.
"morning Sunshine" I hear as I jolt up. Wait was that a dream? "Good morning" I say softly still tired from just waking up. I smile lightly, suddenly shivering (spooky scary skeletons) from the cold December air. I cuddle deeper into the couch as Carter laughs slightly. "What do you want to do today?" He asked looking over towards me almost falling into the cracks in the couch cushions. "Sit here and die slowly" I remarked bluntly causing him to chuckle softly and awkwardly. I look over towards the kitchen, hungry but not willing to get up and move. Carter saw this as he shoved me off the couch. "Fucking bitch" I say coldly walking into the kitchen and to the freezer to grab some pizza rolls. "But I'm your bitch" I heard as I looked over to see him do a sly ass cheeky wink. I can't help but giggle at this as I grab the fanciest of plastic plates and dump some pizza rolls onto it. I glanced at the time I'm the microwave realizing that it was 3am. I groaned as I placed the plate in. I stare at the wall suddenly jolting as I hear the sound of the microwave and the sent of Tastino's fill my nose. I grab the plate treading back into the couch. "Carter it's 3am" I grumble as he sits up grabbing the remote. "So?" I sigh plopping a pizza roll into my mouth burning my tongue as he puts sword art online on the television.
~le time skip~
"Come in!" I yelled from the couch as the doorbell rang. Knowing I never got company I new it was either food or a friend of Carters and he didn't have many. I sat starring at the tv as the doors opens and a loud flamboyant man walks in. "Oh my goodness you must be Carters man!" He shouts walking over towards me. I smile awkwardly not knowing who this guy was. "Um hi?" I stutter pausing my anime. "I've heard so much about you" he says sitting next to me. He flipped his pink scarf over his shoulder and took of his jacket reviling a low v-neck. "Oh I'm Riley by the way!" I hear slight shuffling in the back ground as I smile at the strange man. "um I'm Ross" I say just bursting with awkwardness. "I know you're just so cute. Carter must adore you he tells me all the time I mean you two are my otp my goals in life my-" he was cut of by Carter stepping out of his room. "Oh, hi Riley" he says realizing he was only in socks and pajama bottoms. "Hi Carter! Is this your new man?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. I sat on the couch curled in a blanket like a potato still wondering who the fuck is this. "Oh well um .Ross, this is Riley my best friend." He says throwing a hoodie on. The silence is suddenly broken by the sound of Shreck's voice echoing from Riley's phone. "Oh it's my grandma." He said walking into the kitchen to answer it. "What the heck" I whisper to Carter under my breath. "I don't know, he's strange. But I set him up on a surprise date." Carter said shrugging. "Let's do this thing!" Riley tells running back into the lounge area/living room. "Fine, lets get dressed and go." Carter sighed not feeling the energy to function I groaned getting up and ready to get changed to take some weird man on a date.