Tarnished Delight

Joyes' day for all the world to relish. In light of medial tarnish, that tarnished our souls. I sit upon a bench tarnished, tarnished by times powerful tole. I watch those with smiles simple smiles beaming and gleaming with relish untarnished. I look upon their simple smiles full of bile, vile bile of rage and pain deep in my soul.

The sky bright, the people with delight. My rage grows, grows in tarnished light. I feel no soul, no joy, no power to pull me into gale of laughter. The only sense of presence is pain, rage's tole. I sit and smile, so not to tarnish other relish so that they may be joyes' and never suffer my soul's tole. 

Rage, rage growing in pain. Pain pounding powerfully against my breast. In time I feel it shall pass so I can feel joys relish untarnished. So I may feel more than just my raging light. And breathe with others in day's delight. But soul still burns never changing, always paining, burning my soul. 

Time's tarnished tole upon my soul, seems to never leave. I pray it let me be, least I burn, burn in tarnished light. Let me please, please relish in delight. My soul pains and gains in this pain leaving me to sit gentle go into this burning tarnished light. I sit and smile still un-relished, soul untarnished by delight, never to feel the light of delight and never subsides. 

I die, and die. Many a time, time's tole has crept on my soul. Relish, let me relish really relish in this dying light of delight. It grows darker and colder, I soon feel nothing, nothing but pain and rage's tarnished light. It's then I know, this dark and cold burning light is my only delight. Untarnished, pure light with greatest tole that leaves me a broken soul.