Episode 3 ~ Moving

~Everyone has logged in~

LeaderJoon: Hey guys, I think we need to move.

4DAlien: WHAIII??!

LeaderJoon: The deadline is by next 2 months and we need to get ready.

Hoshikie: Already? I don't wanna move.. I love our dorm.

Suga-less: Anything is fine with me, as long as I can sleep. But tru tho~ I don't wanna move. I have so many memories sleeping with you guys here.

MotherlyJin: You and your sleeping.. What should I do? I gave you vitamins and healthy food to make you energized but you still have your panda eyes. I think you should go and exercise...

Suga-less: STOP NAGGIN MOM! I'll exercise later on and dun worry~

JiminJams: Can't the company drag the deadline more longer? I wanna prepare myself.. WAHHhhhHHHh~~~

CuteMakdungie: WAHHHH~~ I DUN WANNA LEAVE THIS PLACE!~

LeaderJoon: We have no choice! Anyways, I broke too many things already.. I have no money to change the broken things.

MotherlyJin: THAT'S WHY I SUGGESTED TO USE PLASTIC UTENSILS~ But you didn't listen to mehh!

LeaderJoon: The kids wanted to use glass and ceremic! Why not YOU pacify them?

MotherlyJin: Nevermind, let's not fight.. YOU GUISE HAVE NOT ENOUGH STAR POINTS! I'll give one each next week if you guys listen to me well, understand?~

4DAlien: But srsly hyung, you're still using the star points systems?

MotherlyJin: I had to okay. You guys won't listen to me unless I deduct points.

Hoshikie: BUT WE'RE NOT KIDS! Except for Jungkook, BUT I LISTENED TO YOU THE OTHER TIME!

MotherlyJin: HoSeok, you didn't finished your food. TaeHyung, YOU KEPT ON MAKING NOISES TO ME EARLY IN THE MORNING! RapMon, you keep on breaking things like, EVERYTHING. Jimin, you would ALWAYS disturb Suga when he's asleep and Jungkook, STOP WASTING MONEY ON NEW CLOTHES! We're on finance crisis okay~...

LeaderJoon: There goes your lecturing.. The kids aren't even listening to you.

MotherlyJin: OMGOSH I SWEAR TO GOD! I'm outta here EURGGHHHH!!!

~MotherlyJin has logged out~

LeaderJoon: Come on guys, let's not make things harder okay? WE ARE MOVING BY THE NEXT 2 MONTHS AND THAT'S IT! I'm going to comfort Jin~

~LeaderJoon has logged out~

CuteMakdungie: NamJoon hyung is right.. Let's listen to them for once, and what is that noise outside my bedroom?

4DAlien: I think NamJoon broke something, again.

Hoshikie: (Hears Jin nagging at RapMon). There goes their couple fights. I'm going out and buy some food.

~Hoshikie has logged out~

Suga-less: I'm just gonna hug Jin. And sleep with him~ PEACE YALL' (Swag~)

~Suga-less has logged out~

JiminJams: I think we should all go on a vacation one day... I miss being together .. ;))

CuteMakdungie: You miss me too right?~

JiminJams: Of course, IF ONLY YOU WOULD STOP CALLING ME SHORTY...

CuteMakdungie: Shorty~~~ I love ya! Me~rong. huehuehue

JiminJams: THIS KID--

~JiminJams has logged out~

CuteMakdungie: NONOONONOO DUN COME TO MY ROOM! GO AWAY!

~CuteMakdungie has logged out~

4DAlien: Left me all alone now. I'm lonely! T^T.. Nvm, I have TaeTae..Hehehe I love you TaeTae~~

~4DAlien has logged out~