Chapter 1

Third Party POV
Jocelyn sits on her bed in the room, smiling at the doctors who watch her behind the one sided glass. The door opening catches her attention and she makes a series of loud clicks with her tongue.
In the room across the hall, Jameson perks to attention and clicks back in response, loud enough to be heard through the walls. Jocelyn frowns in her room before looking back at the doctor who had entered. More clicks escape her mouth and Jameson scowls before clicking back frantically. A look of anger crosses her face and she stares the doctor down. The doctor begins to tremble and quickly falls to his knees, screaming in fear. A slow grin stretches across Jocelyn's face as she watches the doctor squirm and scream at the things no one can see.
A group of doctors rush into the room and Jocelyn clicks happily. A grin stretches across Jameson's face. Then both whip their heads to the left and stare at the wall. The doctors note this, not knowing what would happen that night.

A/N: this chapter is short and just a little suspenseful. This is also my first attempt at a creepypasta so, what do you guys think? Leave a comment, share, vote, and let me know of any grammatical errors.