Chapter 4

Jocelyn's POV:
We take off into the woods, Slenderman leading us all. I can hear the guards crawling under the fence in pursuit and shake my head. 'They've no idea what they're messing with.' I think to Jameson. He smirks and nods before taking my hand and running once again. Trees blur by with flashes of white, red, and metal breaking in between them. We come to a clearing some three yards from the compound gasping for breath. Slenderman waits patiently for us to catch our breath and watches for guards. The sound of pursuit is close and Jameson and I tense knowing we can't run away fast enough to escape them. I would like to say the first guard to enter the survived, but when really he got hung from a tree and torn apart. I watch in strange satisfaction as Slendy tears the man limb from limb. Jameson snickers beside me and I grin in response.
"Let's go demon children." Jeff says as he pulls us away from the body. I look him in the face and smile.
'Aren't you beautiful?' I whisper in his mind. A weird look passes over his face and his lips twitch in an almost smile. Jameson rolls his eyes.
'Places to go, things to see, people to meet.' He says irritatedly. I just poke him and grin before racing back into the woods. Jameson follows quickly and Slender slowly pulls a still stunned Jeff along. Jameson and I make a game of tag out of the ordeal. That's what we're doing when I slam into something and flip head over heels before falling on the ground. Eyeless Jack looks down at me, a smile visible under his mask.
"I didn't expect to LITERALLY fall head over heels for me." I roll my eyes and hit him as a I get up. He groans softly in pain and holds his shoulder where I hit him.
'Baby' I roll my eyes. Jack just grins at me.
"We're here by the way." He says. Jameson and I look around quizzically for Slender's mansion. I raise an eyebrow in question and watch as Slender grabs a tree and twists it.
A/N: YAAAY!!! They're here!!! Anything in ' is a thought just to clarify! Just do the norm! Peace out e'rybody.