Chapter 6

Jocelyn's POV:
Slender didn't realize it yet, but Jameson and I CAN'T fight without each other. Our powers weaken and we get sick, which is why we never were able to break out of the compound. I'm ripped from my thoughts as Jeff rushes me. My power scans through him and comes up empty. He has no fear. Jameson and I switch sides as I sense Ben has a fear. Drowning. I quickly place him inside his worst fear and watch Jameson fight Jeff. He's winning but I jump in when I sense his anger getting out of control, sending a round house kick into Jeff's chest. He flies backwards and slams into the wall, shaking pictures and rattling walls throughout the house. Ben struggles for breath on the floor and I begin to grin. Jameson smiles and jumps on the weakened Jeff.
"Enough." Someone says. "I SAID ENOUGH." Someone tackles me, breaking my concentration on Ben. Ben.
'Oh my god I'm so sorry Ben!! Are you ok?' I basically scream in his head. He winces and gives me a weak smile and nod. A tear slips from my eye and I cover my face, sagging down to the floor. Jameson is quickly by my side. His knuckles are bloody and there's a cut on cheek. I notice the somehow Jeff looks better than Jameson.
'Since when do you get worse off then the other guy?'
'Since I realized my sister lost control.' He takes me into his shoulder so I can cry unseen. Over it, I can see Jeff and Jack helping Ben up.
'I'm so sorry' I murmur in their heads. They all look at me in sympathy.
"We know what it's like to loose control Fear. There's no need to keep apologizing." Jack speaks up. Ben and Jeff nod along with him.
"Jack, get them to the infirmary. Everyone else, join LJ in the kitchen for dinner."