The Raid Action

"KITTYPET?! How revolting!" Shadow hissed.

"Graystripe is one of our best warriors, Shadow, shame on you for thinking otherwise!" Bluestar snapped back.

StarClan was gathered up in the center, discussing about what to do with Graystripe.

"Graystripe is a loyal clan deputy and I, for one, trust him!" Whitestorm agreed.

"I think we should leave it to Graystripe for now." Yellowfang suggested.

No cat questioned her, sending a vision to Bucky last moon was useless, for he was still determined to raid the Butcher's.

"May we light Graystripe's path." Bluestar sighed.

Back at Bucky's neighborhood

Bucky, Satchel, and Mac were taking a walk to the tree.

"Ah yes! Soon, I will sink my teeth into tasty meat! Mac, tell the rest that as soon as we collect tons of meat, we will head for the alley and stay there till we finished the meat, then we'll take it from there!" Bucky announced.

"Yea." Mac replied.

"Look! There's Foodar and Chubby going out of their apartments!" Satchel shouted.

Bucky turned around and saw Foodar and Chubby walking down the stairs. They then approached Bucky.

"Hello Chubby...hello Foodar." Bucky growled.

Foodar's ears flattened and his tail gave a hard thwack to the ground. How dare his so-called friend, Bucky, hate him for keeping a mere secret?

Bucky grew more defensive and gave a hiss. Satchel grew uncomfortable as the two growled over and over. Chubby then came up to the duo of cats.

"HUG!" Chubby purred.

"CHUBBY! NO!" Bucky snapped.

Foodar only growled and hissed.

After the argument, the group sat under the tree's shade, playing with a pack of Go Fish cards Chubby had brought.

"Any 3's, mate?" Mac asked Satchel

"Go Fish." Satchel replied.

"Ugh! When's Maylight coming here?!" Bucky hissed.

"Graystripe." Foodar corrected him.

"WHATEVER! He's just taking too long! That fleabag!" Bucky growled.

"Hey!"

The group turned around in surprise to see Graystripe in front of them.

"Let's go." Graystripe said sternly.

The group proceeded to walk the sidewalk to the butcher's, soon enough, they went inside and Chubby went into the butcher's office.

"Satchel, go to the right side of the door and Graystripe to the left." Bucky explained.

Then Bucky, Foodar, and Mac jumped over the counter and all three began pulling meat from the inside of the counter. Satchel then sat and hummed a happy tune. Graystripe flattened his ears and looked down at the ground.

Great StarClan! I'm sitting here with a stupid dog! How can these kittypets stand him?! Graystripe thought to himself.

"So Graystripe, how is your day?" Satchel asked.

"Shut up!" Graystripe snapped.

"What?" Satchel said confused.

"You're a filthy dog! Warriors like me would have teared you to shreds in groups!" Graystripe explained.

"Wait, I thought you were a kittypet..." Satchel replied.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Graystripe roared.

Graystripe lunged over Satchel and did a back kick. Satchel stepped away from Graystripe to avoid a fight, but Graystripe was still ticked, and he jumped above Satchel and did a front paw blow.

Satchel then grabbed Graystripe and threw him at the wall. The office door instantly slammed open.

"CATS!" The Butcher yelled.

Bucky, Foodar, Mac juped onto the counter in surprise that the butcher was not distracted. Bucky turned around and saw Graystripe attacking Stachel.

"YOU IDIOTS!" Bucky bellowed.

"TWOLEGS!" Graystripe gasped.

Everything then turned to mass chaos, the Butcher grabbed a large pan and started swinging it toward the group. Foodar jumped onto the register in shock. Graystripe lunged at the Butcher, but the Butcher slammed Graystripe to the wall with his pan. Graystripe collapsed onto the floor and slowly was losing conciseness.

"ABORT! ABORT!" Bucky yelled.

"Wait! Graystripe is still on the floor!" Satchel shouted.

"Why would you care?! He tried to kill you!" Bucky hissed.

Satchel then threw Graystripe over his shoulder and Graystripe gave a loud moan, but said no more.

1 hour later

The group was heading towards the barn, they planned on staying in the alley, but Graystripe knew that was where BloodClan lives, so he said he wanted to sleep in the barn instead.

"Why? I have comrades in the alley! One that I played with since I was a kitten!" Bucky protested.

"What did he look like?" Graystripe asked.

"Small, black, high voice..." Bucky explained.

"SCOURGE?!" Graystripe gasped.

"Yeah! Of course! Me, Bucky, and Mac visit them sometimes!" Foodar meowed.

They soon made it to the tall barn, and when they got there, two cats crawled out.

"Ravenpaw! Barley!" Foodar and Graystripe purred

"Hey Graystripe!" Ravenpaw meowed cheerfully.

"Nice to see you, Rabbitclaw!" Barley purred.

Bucky knew that was directed at Foodar, and instantly knew something was up.

"What, my name is Foodar, don't you remember, Barley?" Foodar lied.

"Uh...Oh yeah right! Hey Foodar!" Barley replied.

Ravenpaw gave a confused shrug and fell back, thrashing.

"DOG!" Ravenpaw gasped.

"It's okay, he's a friend!" Chubby explained.

Chubby then approached the two cats and hugged them tight. Then when he let go, Barley noticed all of them were wearing collars, including Graystripe.

"Graystripe! You're wearing a collar!" Ravenpaw hissed.

Graystripe then told them everything, about being caught, meeting the Get Fuzzy group, going to the butcher's, and how they got here.

"You poor cats! Stay with us for a while!" Barley purred.

All of them walked into the barn, but Ravenpaw and Barley felt uneasy when Satchel walked in the barn. Soon, everyone got comfortable on the hay bales, and fell asleep.