Competitive Males

Bucky threw on some over-sized purple sunglasses and a long cool blue scarf and looked at the mirror confidently.

"Hey, Bucky!" Satchel greeted him.

"Hey, Satch, What do you think?" Bucky asked.

"Depends, are you going for cold weather or hot weather?" The dog asked obliviously.

"Satchel, you're an idiot. Its MATING SEASON TO-NIGHT! That Millie girl is going to get it." Bucky smirked.

"Again, way too much information..."

"Whatever. You're the worst at advice. YO ROB! I'M GOING TO MATE TONIGHT!" Bucky yelled.

"K, have fun!" Rob replied.

"Rob, don't you care what he does when he's outside?" Satchel gasped.

"Not really anymore, I just tell him to not start a fight or kill anything."

Outside of Millie's House

Bucky walked towards Millie's house.

ROWR! YOWR!

What on earth?! Bucky ran across the street and saw Graystripe's claws sinking into Foodar's arm. Foodar yowled and smacked Graystripe with a powerful paw.

"What's going on?!" Bucky growled.

"Looks pretty obvious to me, we're fighting for Millie!" Graystripe snarled.

"No!"

Before Bucky could get to Millie's house, Graystripe fastened his jaws around Bucky's scarf, pulling him back while they were in the middle of the street. Foodar ran in front of Bucky while he was still being pulled back and struck at his muzzle with unsheathed claws.

Bucky collapsed, his muzzle bleeding. His breathing came in shallow gasps.

"Now you'll learn to-Oh! LOOK OUT!" Graystripe cried.

Graystripe and Foodar ran in opposite directions as a huge car came down the street. Bucky looked weakly as the car was roaring at him, heading straight at him.

Bucky closed his eyes.

Is this the end of me? Oh, no, Millie...