Trick or Treat

Summary: It's Halloween and Bucky never went trick or treating when he was a boy so you decide to go take him trick or treating for the first time. My friend wanted me to do something involving Bucky so here it is and Happy Halloween my friends.

"Come on Bucky, let's go!" (Y/n) whined at Bucky. "Alright alright. I'm coming."

It's Halloween at the Stark Tower and everyone was going trick or treating since Thor, Steve, Loki, and Bucky never went trick or treating before. It was easy to convince Thor, Steve l, and Loki but Bucky was something else.

It was really hard to convince Bucky but after a lot of convincing and a threat from Thor going to rip his metal arm off if he doesn't go, he finally gave into the idea.

The Avengers were set and ready to go into their costumes, but Bucky wouldn't leave his room because he decided last minute not wanting to
anymore.

"(Y/n) can you please get your boyfriend out of his room please." Tony whined, "I wanted to trick or treating for once." "Tony the only reason you want to go trick or treating is just to show off your costume." Natasha concluded.

"What?! What's wrong with my costume?" Tony questioned. "Well for starters, it's not even a costume. Your just wearing a suit."Steve proclaimed. "So?! What's wrong with dressing up as my handsome dashing self and what are YOU supposed to be Spangled Banner?!"
"I'm a zombie football player. At least I'm going all out on this Halloween costume thing while you just cheating your way."
"How am I cheating?! I'm dressed up for the occasion at least while you here look all gross and disgusting."
"That's kind of the point Tony."

"Now boys lets not go set off the next civil war." Natasha saids as she gets between the two. (ha get it. I'm so funny, I hate myself) Thor chuckled and saids " You two act like an old married couple."

"Alright I'll go get him."(Y/n) saids as she's runs off to Bucky's room. "Bucky? You ok?" (Y/n) asked as she knocks at his door. "Um yeah I'm ok." Bucky answered back through the door. "Well then let's go trick or treating then."
"I don't really want to go anymore."
"Aw, come on babe. It's not going to be so much fun without you and besides I was really excited to dress up as Alice in Wonderland characters with you."

You and Bucky were supposed to be Alice and the Mad Hatter the Tim Burton version. You really wanted Bucky to come trick or treating with you because it reminds you of your childhood and you thought it would be a lot of fun with a couple of your friends and boyfriend having a good.

"Its just that when Steve and I were little we would go trick or treating in our costumes and have a good ol'  time." Bucky explained. "Well what happened to you guys trick or treating to be a sin?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically. "Well, for starters your sarcasm...I'm just kidding, but one trick or treating when I was getting candy, Steve was already heading to the next house when a bunch of older kids pushed Steve down and took his candy. I can in for the rescue like I always do but ended up being pushed down and the older kids walking away from our bag of candy. I felt fully responsible for Steve ever since that day, protecting him no matter what."

As he finished his story you realized how Steve's and Bucky's relationship worked. You never realized how protective they are over one another. "Bucky, that's in the past now and Steve stills love you no matter what happens between the two of you. Besides he got out of his shell and showed you how he can protect himself now. I never realized how much Steve really means to you. Steve and I just want what's best for you and that is to go have some fun and get a tummy ache like there's no tomorrow. Now will you please join me my dear loving companion for I need a mad man to go collect some sweets?"

There was a long pause between the two of you until he opens the door and saids " Yes. I would love to join you my dear Alice. You have lost your muchness." (Y/n) laughed at his ridiculous pun you both walked holding hands as you set off to get the rest of the gang to go get some candy.

Time skip from Casper the friendly ghost lol

"Aren't you glad you went out tonight?" (Y/n) asked her beloved Bucky. "Actually yes I am glad you guys drag me to go out to go trick or treating." "Good because I don't what I would do to babysit these kids." He chuckled at your sarcasm and walked hand in hand as you walked back to the tower to watch some scary movies and eat your whole bag of candy.