7~ The Moon

Luke's P.O.V.
I couldn't believe I was having dinner with him, it felt weird but in a good way, a way that I thought would never happen while I was at this house.

"Do you like the food?" He asked, I sipped from cup that I really needed to remember where it was or I'll break it.

"Yes it's been a really long time since I've eaten in a house, on a table to be exact" I answered eating the great mashed potatoes that the cook cooked.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked his voice sounding more serious then before. I didn't know how to answer weather I should say yes or no. I went with what my heart told me was right.

"Sure" I agreed, my heart beating faster for what his question might be.

"What happened to you, why are you homeless?" He asked me, sounding a little bit intrigued. I didn't know how to answer. I then decided to lie, lie about everything that happened to me.

"Oh goddess, where do I start?" I sighed turning my head toward where I thought Haden was.

"Well, uh my parents died, leaving me alone in a orphanage, when I turned seventeen I was able to leave, I didn't leave but escaped and lived on my own since then" I answered trying to make it sound as realistic as I could.

"Did you have any siblings?" He asked.

"No" I answered facing down.

"Oh, do you miss your mother?" He asked.

"Yeah, I remember when I was little she always played music on the piano singing me her smooth melodies, many people described her as the perfect woman, she always treated me nicely. She was a loving woman, I would say that she was the perfect mother. You know when I was little she always described The Moon as something beautiful. If I was able to see, I would love to see the moon, can I ask you a question?" I asked my mind getting out of term

"Sure" he answered.

"Is the moon as beautiful as many people have told me?" I asked my heart beating vigorously, waiting for his answer.

"It is" he answered, my heart beated louder. I sat there eating my food slowly.
.................................
We had finished eating, I headed towards what I remembered was the room they brought me in.

I turned the knob and walked in, letting the heat consume me. I walked all over the room for what seemed like hours until I finally found the bed. I walked all over again, meeting up with a window. I decided to open it.

I let the cold air take over the warm heat. I took the clothes that I had, off. I walked towards what I remembered Emily left the pajamas at.

I put on the smooth silky pajamas on. And for some reason I felt like a rich person. I walked towards what I thought was the bed, and sat down.

I sat there, thinking of many ways to make legacy help me out on this one.

He would probably show himself if I get healed. But that would take days.

But now that I remember, legacy told me a way I could heal faster. He told me that if I licked my wounds then by the next day I'll be completely healed. But how will I make it not seam suspicious if the people come and change my band aids.

Who cared I only wanted to leave, I discarded the silk button up shirt and the band aid, as I was about to lick my wound I herd someone walk towards my room. I quickly covered myself with the covers, and acted as I was sleeping, as the door creaked open.

The person was walking towards my bed, I knew it was a guy since its steps were way lighter then a man's. I stopped walking and spoke.

"Luke, wake up I need to show you something" I herd Emily speak, relief overcame me, thank god it was Haden.

I sat up, acting as if I had just woken up.

"What do you need to show me?" I asked adding a yawn at the end, to make it more credible.

"Someone" she answered excitedly.

I got up and put back on the button up shirt which I had thrown on the ground. I took off the ally pajama pants and put back on the shoes and pants I had before.

"Okay I'm ready lets go" I spoke, forgetting that fact that I just changed Infront of Emily.

"Alright let's go, grab my hand" she took my hand in hers, and we started walking.

We walked down some stairs, then once it got colder, I knew we were outside. We walked jet again into another warm building.

We entered a place which was very warm, then anywhere else.

"Helena, I'm back" Emily spoke to someone named Helena.

"Hey sister" The Helena person spoke.

"You brought someone with you, didn't you?" Helena asked, was she Emily's blind sister?.

"Yeah, Luke, the person that just spoke is my sister, her name Is Helena, she's my sister I was telling you about" Emily introduced me to her, he grabbed my hand and let me meet with a cold hand, who I'm guessing is Helena's.

"Nice to meet you" I finally spoke as we shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet someone similar to me" she spoke, I smiled, she seemed like a really good person.

"Would you like to pet my cat?" She asked, a cat?, I've never touched one, all I knew was that Cats went 'Meow'.

"Sure" Emily grabbed my hand, leading me to a soft puffy cat, I guided my hand over its little body, I smiled I've never touched something this soft.

"He's very soft, he was wounded and I took him in, I haven't decided on his name yet, but since your here and I'm unable to keep him, can you keep him?" Helena asked, as I was petting the purring cat.

"Helena I don't think Haden will let him, how about if I ask him if he says yes then I'll drop the cat off at his room tomorrow" Emily spoke, I smiled and backed off from the cat.

"Well um do you read Luke?" Emily asked.

"Uh no I can't, but somebody did tell me that blind people can read too but I never learned how" I answered, remembering that the hunter we had met before told me that.

"If you want I can teach you, but that will be tomorrow, it's getting late and I need to drop you off at your room" Emily spoke, I smiled and nodded.

"Well it was really nice meeting you Helena" I spoke, giving a smile at the end.

"It was nice meeting you too" she spoke before Emily walked me back to my room.
......................................
I sat on my bed after Emily had left, I herd the night sing it's beautiful melody, the same melody it sang the night my father kicked me out of the pack.

I felt I shiver run down my spine out of pure hatred. Why would someone kick out  a young defenseless kid?

I sighed, I knew I shouldn't be having any hatred over him after what he had done, but I couldn't contain myself, he kicked me out, without any thought of what might happen to me. He didn't care if I lived or not.

I felt a teardrop fall over my cheek. I was sad to remember such a thing. It felt as if someone was tightly clutching my heart with their hand.

I hated my father, but for my dead mother I will not take revenge on him.
{£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£}
Well hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I've been having writers block and it's making it really hard for me to write, but I'll keep this book going and my other one.

Feel free to Vote and Comment!

~LIgHtINtHeDArK11