10~Nice To Meet You

I decided to change the character for Violet, the new one is the image attached!
.................................................
Luke's P.O.V.

"Morning Luke!" I heard Emily walking into my room.

"Morning!" I greeted as I sat on the bed to put my shoes on.

"Guess what!" I could practically hear the smile in her voice as she spoke excitedly.

"What?" I asked facing up, trying to concentrate on the direction of her voice.

"Haden requested to eat breakfast with you." Hearing her say that, my heart immediately began to race and made me want to jump up and down out of pure excitement.

I felt a smile form on my face as I thought about him, and I was beginning to get impatient. I wanted to see him, and now.

"Somebody is overly excited." Emily said it in a teasing manner, and I could hear her walk closer to me.

"Um," I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I thought of a good explanation.

"Just kidding, now come on. Haden is waiting for you." Emily said as she grabbed my hand and picked me up from the bed.

I walked closer to her, smelling the delicious breakfast coming from the kitchen.

Once we were at the dining table, she sat me down gently.

"Good morning." Greeted that deep, familiar voice. I heard his footsteps coming towards us and my lips automatically stretched into a smile.

"Good morning, Haden." Emily and I returned at the same time.

"Breakfast will be served shortly." Emily addressed and then I heard her footsteps fade as she left the room, leaving me alone with Haden.

"How was your slumber?" Haden asked, I smiled again.

"It was good, how about yours?" I returned, trying to sound less nervous than what I really was.

"It was good. I came in late last night, so I'm sorry I wasn't able to eat dinner with you." Hearing him apologize made my heart thud against my chest

"It's alright. Is it okay if I ask a question?" I asked waiting for response. I wanted to get closer to him, I wanted him to tell me everything about him.

"Sure, wha-" he got interrupted by the quickened pace of tapping heels.

"Babe?" I heard a woman ask loudly. What did that word mean again?

"I'm in the dining room," I heard Haden answer. After several more clicking sounds, they suddenly stopped where I knew the entrance of the room was.

"I missed you babe, did you eat well, and did you drink enough bl-" she was cut off, and I wish I could see her face.

"Yeah, and you how are you?" I heard him ask.

"Good, now that I get to see you!" The way she spoke to him, so flirtatiously, caused a storm of jealousy to brew deep within me. And I hated it.

"Oh, and who are you?" I heard her ask, and I turned my head in her general direction.

"I-I," I stuttered trying to answer her until Haden answered for me.