An Insider To India

I dedicate this chapter to Vasushreems for the amazing book cover.
This is purely my composition and hardwork. I request you, not to copy any of mine work or part of it. If you find anyone copying it then please inform me.

A land where "unity in diversity" resides. A place where millions of people have their own belief, customs and traditions. A place where you can find new things at every corner.

We, the people of India regard our country not as a nation but as our mother and call it "Bharat Mata".

According to Census organization, there are a total of 114 languages and 216 mother tongues, 18 scheduled languages and 96 not specified in the schedule.

22 languages have been given the place as the official language of India. But the main official language of India is standard Hindi while English is a secondary official language.

Known as the most populous democracy and having 28 states and 7 union territories, surrounded by the great Indian ocean on the south, the Bay of Bengal on the southeast and the Arabian sea on south-west, a land of remarkable history.

Travel with me to my motherland and enjoy this amazing place which will surely make you want a visit to India.

So board on the plane and let the journey begin...

(Coming soon)