Break Free

Laura:-

I watch as my boyfriend Ross is getting arrested and taken away from me, he accidentally banged into our next door neighbour's car, and let's just say, he's not the nicest of people, anyone that disturbs him, he calls the police on, but the problem Ross has, our neighbour has a video recorder on the window on his living-room, and because he caught a short feed of Ross passing his car, the angle looks like Ross done it on purpose, I feel bad for Ross, there is no getting through to him, so because of that, my man gets the blame for something that was taken out of proportion.

I was told by the police to not come to the police station for a couple of days as they wanted to question Ross first, I didn't want to leave Ross alone, he has a little separation anxiety, and because I am the only one that he has left, he counts on me being there for him all the time, being his girlfriend, I would always do that, but I can't do that while the police have him.

I conjure a little plan up while I am stuck in this house without him, I want to get him out of there, our neighbour made it sound like Ross has threatened him and that he promised to kill the next chance he got, so, because of that, the police now think that Ross is a dangerous person, and don't want to let him go, I was sent a letter a day later explaining that Ross is in jail for 5 years, our neighbour didn't want to go to court, because he was scared that Ross was going to jump in, so they just jailed him.

I am not going to allow that, nope.

I get in my car and travel downtown to a gun store, I'm not getting a gun as per say, I'm getting a specific kind, one that shoots paralyzing darts. I don't get questioned when I get there, he just nods when I explain the story and tells me to never tell anyone where I got the stun gun from. I agree of course because I won't be coming back here after this little plan of mines.

Once I am back home, I pack a bag with Ross & I's clothing inside, I wasn't planning on coming back here, so yeah. I get into black attire, black sunglasses, Ross's black beanie, top and leggings are black too along with my $200 boots. I grab my keys and rush out of the house, with the bag in my hands, I slam the door shut and run to the car, I chuck the bag into the back of the car and start the engine, checking the time, it's currently 9PM, perfection, the last shift before 5AM has just started, so by the time I get there, the officers should either be sleeping or being bored our their minds, which makes things for me way easier.

I drive to the other side of town where the jail was located, it was dark inside, but the jail lights were still on, but I have learned from others...that's the empty ones.

I park down the street, so the police don't suspect anything. I step out my car quietly. Walking back to the front entrance of the building. I get my stun ready and walk slowly towards the front door, it's glass so I can see inside easily, I see the first security guard, he's drinking some coffee and reading a magazine.
I lift the gun, taking my aim, the stun gun goes straight through the glass so it'll shatter that, taking my aim for his neck, I pull the trigger and watch him instantly go under, I then open the door and grab his card to get access through all the other doors, I still make my way through the building slowly, anyone could be waiting for something unexpected, so.

I look at all the corners and come up to the section where the ward take you to see the prisoners, I take my aim and get the neck guard right in the arm, ouch, that'll hurt. He falls to the floor gracefully.

I walk over to him and take his card, I notice he has a booklet on him, I take that from him and look around, hoping for no one else for a few moments, I open it and find it's got the names of every prisoner in this building, I look for Lynch and see he's under the cell number 69.

I make my way through the building, there's signs so I can find it easily, surprisingly, there's not that many guards, pity, I was enjoying myself stunning the guards. Anyway, I come to the section of the building where all the prisoners were, go upstairs to the cell between 50 - 70, quietly find 69.

I find the cell after a few moments, seeing the blonde from the lights inside the building, I smile looking at him, he's asleep. I quietly open the door, carefully not to wake the others as I don't want anyone else, well, snitching us out.

I open the door and walk over to him slowly, kneel down next to him, I tap his nose, he stirs and smiles.

"Oh, Laura, I love you so much, I'll never stop" My smile widened when he said that, I don't even know if he was dreaming or not.

"Laura, since we are in bed, naked, I wanted to tell you that I want a family with you, I hope you feel the same" He's dreaming, and oh my goodness, I can't believe he wants to have a family with me, this is such awesome news.

"Ross baby?" His eyes flutter open a little, he looks right into my eyes, not even realising that I am actually here.

"Laura, what are you- I'm not allowed visitors..." I smile and push away a lock of his hair out his face.

"I'm not visiting, I'm getting you out of here, I'm breaking you out" A small smile spread across his face, he slowly sat up.
"What about all the guards?" I take his hand.

"They're out until tomorrow morning, which is why we need to go know so we can be well far enough away from here" I didn't have to say anything else, he squeezed my hand a little and stood up.

We bot gracefully and quietly walked out of the building, carefully not to wake anyone, or to catch anyone else's attention.

We eventually walked out of the building, I turned Ross so we can go down the street and dragged to my car, I started running as the adrenaline was rushing through me at some speed. Ross jumped into the car, I got our back and chucked him some clothes, he changed vastly and I took his jail clothes and chucked them into a dumpster and set them on fire, making sure he never has to see them again.

I jumped into the driver's seat and started the engine. Speeding away from the awful place, we both used to once call home.

"Laura, why did you get me out of there?" I smiled at him as I kept my eyes on the road.

"Ross, you told me once, that because I was the only person you had left, you felt safe being around me and no one else, I promised you I would never leave you, not only did I just prove that I will never leave you, but I also broke you out because, I would have felt 100% lonely, I need to have you in my arms all the time, I know I would have gotten to see you in jail, but you can't do things with each other in jail" He smirked and looked ahead.

"Also, I would love to have a family, that's another reason why I broke you out, I don't want you to be in jail, I don't want our kids having a father in jail" I stopped at some lights for a minute, looked over at him.

"Ross, I just couldn't bare the thought of not having you next to me every day, I had to do it" He smiled, leaning over and clashing our lips together.

I'm glad that did what I did, I managed to Break Free the most important thing that has ever happened to me.

•Break Free•

Hey all of you, keep one thing in mind, this will not always be this long...it's nearly 1500 words.

But please comment your thoughts & maybe some ideas.

Love ya all my beautiful huskies