Wake Up

Ross:-

It's been 5 months, she's not moved. I've hoped for a miracle. I've not left the hospital in 3 months, the last time the hospital tried to move me, I literally blew up. I created a scene. They haven't touched me since.

The only time I actually leave the hospital, for less than half a day, is when I need to go home, get fresh clothes. Get showered. But that's it, oh, also for some money for food.

But other than that, I am at Laura's bed side, wanting to be the first person she sees when she opens her beautiful eyes.

Her family has came by, but they can see how much love I show for her, so they leave me be.

I've been with Laura for 7 years, this is our 8th year obviously, and the worst part; tomorrow is our 8th anniversary. And I am petrified she won't be looking into my eyes when I say those 3 words she loves the most.

Her family have left not that long ago, I am with Laura, alone. Still no sign on movement. I've been dying to do something, there's a fact that people in a coma can still hear voices.

I move the chair I am in right now closer to her bed, take her hand into mines slowly, kiss it lightly. Letting her know, I will never leave her side.

"Laura, I'm not really sure what to say, there's so many actually I can't put them all into words. Your the only girl I have ever loved. I have never had any doubts about our relationship, these 7 years prove that. And every year has been a blessing to me because you were with me. You were in my arms, you were saying caring and loving words in my ears. Kissing me softly with those perfect lips of yours. Pulling on my hair gently to tease me. I miss everything about you. It's true what people say, you don't realise what you have until your on the verge of losing it. Every since that day, I've been dreading the horrible day that I lose you. And now, I know that day will come...with old age, because you are going to pull through, your going to pull through for your family who miss you dearly, for me, but most importantly for yourself. It's not your time to leave, it's not your time to leave us. I have still got plenty planned for us in the future. There's no doubts about that, you've got so much ahead you. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me, your literally the only thing I want to be with right now, I haven't seen my own family in months because I want to be the first person you see when those eyes open. Laura...I-i love you" My thumb is gently stroking the back of her hand. I have my right hand holding her hand in a way, that if she was to move, I'd feel it.

I stand up, knowing that my attempt obviously failed...I kissed her lips gently, feeling the coldness, my tears flowing faster than a waterfall, both my hands cup her face, I am crying above her right now. I kiss her forehead.

"I'll be back my love" I straighten up and back up from the bed, I was gonna get something to drink considering my stomach feels literally like a bottomless pit.

"R-ross?" I stop on my tracks, I don't even dare to turn right now thinking it's my head placing with me, I am that desperate to hear from her, that my mind must be making her voice up in my head. I was one more step away from leaving when I decided to take a chance on it. I turned to find her eyes fluttering, her hands moving ever so slightly.

"LAURA? OMG LAURA" I rush over to her, she looks at me, she was about to speak when I quietly shhed her.

"No need to speak right now love, all you need to do is Wake Up"

•Wake Up•

I was going through all my subscriptions channels and went onto The Vamps one, seen their song, listening to it. When I listened to it. This oneshot is now here.

I'm going to sleep now since I have typed for three oneshots....

Wow...I've done a lot.

Love you all my beautiful huskies.