I'm a Monster

Ryan moved his eyes over and all he saw is Zoie with blood on the sides of her mouth.  "You wanna know what happing?" said Zoie. "Yes Im in pain and cold and feel dead!" said Ryan. "You are dead Ryan your blood runs through your veins cold. Your just like me now. A vampire. But not no ordinary vampire. Your one of the infected. I thought I would kill you for sure but it seems you survived. Very few people survive from being infected but you, you are special you seem to successfully survive the process of losing all your human blood." explained Zoie "W-what how!" Ryan shouted. "See if a vampires blood is injected into a human nothing will happen, but for vampires like me we can infect living being we are called Infecpires. Simply just vampires who can infect living being and make them turn into any kinda of vampire defending on the victims personality and body. See this is why most humans never survive. There bodies can't handle the mutation. There bodies are too weak." Zoie explained.

Ryan cringed in pain and let out a scream. "Fuuuck the pain I can't take it. How can I stop it!" "You must drink blood from a human, Duh. Oh look theres some one over there. Mhmm she look tasty. Why not go take a sip out of her don't worry I won't be mad." Said Zoie.  Ryan looked up and sniffed the air. "I smell her........." Ryan stood up and pulled his hood over his head. Then slowly walked in front of her. Looking down he bumped into her shoulder. "Oh... Sorry sir I didn't mean to." She apologized "It's okay....." Ryan looked at her with a devilish grin. "Um.....sir are are you okay...." "I'm perfectly fine." said Ryan while he moved closer to her. "Uh w-what are you doing." The girl stepped back a few steps but Ryan began to mover closer. "Sir what are you doing! No! Get away" She began running away but Ryan chased after her but quickly caught up to her and grabbed her from behind. "NO! LET ME GO! HEEL-" Ryan cuffed his hand around her mouth and whispered in her ear. "I bet your bloods delicious." Ryan then bit into her neck blood seeped out into his mouth. Ryan kept sucking until the girl collapsed into him. Once she passed out Ryan stopped sucking and his eyes turned back to normal. "Did did I just kill her........." Ryan checked her pulse then Ryan slowly stood up stareing at the girls body, he took a few steps back then turned around and ran back to Zoie and shouted "I-I just killed her! Im a Monster! Zoie why, why did you do this to me! I was fine the way I was but you go and turn me into this....please Zoie just tell me tell me WHY!"

"I told you Ryan. It's because I knew you wouldn't of accepted me if you knew the real me so I made you just like me so you have to accept me. Ryan I love you alot and didn't want to lose you. We been together for almost a year and I thought telling you would make you hate me and leave me for good which would lead me to killing you and I didn't want to kill you and never will. So I turned you! Stop yelling at me please I just tryed to help......I never wanted you to hate me ever so I made the decison that wouldn't make you hate me but It looks like you do hate me. I'm Sorry.......I'm so sorry......I'm sorry i ruined you life and made it to where it could never be fixed. I'm sorry we ever met I'm sorry I exist......I'm sorry for everything!" Zoie said starting to cry  but she looked down covering her face with her hoodie sleeves.  Ryan stood there starring at Zoie until he huged her and said. "No...I'm sorry for geting angry at you. I don't hate you I love you. I now know why you did this  to me. You want us to stay together for ever or atleast for a long time. I understand. I will not yell at you again.....I love you Zoie. Please don't cry I don't like to see you crying. -sniff- cause you know it makes me cry." Zoie just stayed slient and put her head into Ryans shoulder and countinued to cry  them finnaly she ask. "Ryan please promise me.....You will never leave me....promise me you will never get made at me for this ......promise me you will never regret meeting me?"  

"I promise Zoie." Ryan responed back to her question.

( Sorry it was short but that was something wasn't it i'm sorry this took for ever to come out I been really busy working on school and my social life but I really hope your enjoying the story so far and if so pleae Vote on it *smiles* Thanks for reading it so far.)