Endless Tears (I)

"Here we are." We stopped simultaneously, sucking all the air that surrounds us as if we've stopped breathing for ages. I heard him sigh due to exhaustion, as I was trying to reach out to his back so that I could lean on for a minute.

"Aish!" I tapped him at the back of his head. "Oppa! Micheoseo? We could have walked. You know that I can't handle too much running." Finally had the urge to sit down on the grass to ease the tiredness.
Wew.... at least you're with him. I smiled to that thought. Omo~ Did I just--?

"Mianhae. I just want us to arrive here early so that-- Oh." He stopped talking and frowned when he saw what's in front of him. I immediately looked to where his eyes are directed and was loss for words when I saw the sun setting down as if getting vacuumed by the landscape. Too bad because we saw its head and it lasted for like 4 seconds only.

"Ahh chincha! We missed it!" I was surprised because he really looked upset. Like a baby that was not able to eat the candy he likes. He looked annoying anyway, annoyingly cute.

"It's okay, besides the landscape itself is breathtaking already. Plus look at those beautiful flowers, wow! Daebak!" I was telling the truth. Never had I imagined that there will be a place like this in the city. We're talking about Seoul-- a place where technology rules and buildings stood.

"But it could've been at least 15 seconds. Unfair!" I had the urge of pinching his cheeks just like what I used to do but something strange inside me says that I shouldn't. And I don't know why.

I just looked at him, amusing myself. And then I diverted my sight into the wilderness. Woah. I tried absorbing all the things I can see in front of me. There were many kinds of flowers that most of I can't name. The trees stood there as if they are trying to show off who got the best tree trunk or leaves draped around them. The air covers my body with its smooth touches and the fact that I'm sitting here, enjoying all the good things with the person I admire the most. Now I can't really fight the big smiles on my face.

"Do you like it?" He said while reaching my gaze. I laughed at him cause he looked silly.

"Hmm. Neomu choaheyo." I nod at him and closed my eyes as I told him that. But I was surprised when I opened my eyes and saw him staring directly at me.

We sensed the awkwardness surfacing that's why both of us looked away at the same time. I pretended to cough when I heard him sniffed.
That was close...

"So, here it is. You can now use this for your craft. What can you say?" He confidently arch his eyebrows and crossed his arms while grinning like he outsmarted me.

"Well done, Mr. Byun Baekhyun! This is magnificent." I told him while clapping my hands. "How'd you learn about this? It's pretty much hidden."

"Uri jibeuro is near in this sanctuary. I would always stopped here and lay down to take some rest before going to school. My halmeoni likes the dandelions, that orange one there. I always bring her some after class. Others don't actually notice them because they always use cars whenever they pass by. While I, always use bike." I smiled at him without even being aware of it. I started to doze of from his stories as I was captivated by his eyes. I think that is his asset. It may not have the capability to produce sounds but it can deliver his emotions well. That eyes, that very eyes that made me treasure him.

"... but I guess this place can't stay forever." He stopped talking and looked at me then he starts laughing. "Are you still with me?" He asked.

I was startled and it resulted me to cough louder than it should be. Ugh! My cheeks started to feel warm. My hands were sweating. And worst, I can't look at him directly.

"It's fine. I'm pretty much the same when I saw this for the first time. My grandmother teased me a lot after that. Too embarassing." He said drifting his eyes away from me.

"What were you trying to say a while ago? I'm sorry for not paying attention." I was doomed anyway, might as well surrender.

"Nothing significant. Hehe. Go on and take a picture while the sun's radiant are still around." He told me.

I instantly took a picture of the whole place. One picture is enough, I thought. Authenticity plus novelty combined is the way I run my craft. I only took one photo so that I won't be able to copy the whole scene. It is a necessity for me to add my own color to the life I'm about to give for my arts. Well, yeah that's me.

"Lets take a selca, oppa!" I told him. He looked startled but he obliged anyway. There he is, at my side. Smiling so happily that he blends well with the beauty behind us.

I swear. We'll take this in our hearts forever.

-------------------
Hello yeorobeundeul!
Its been ages since my last update.
I'm sorry, had the most exhausting life these past semesters so yeah. :D
Anyways, this may be the 6th chapter but I actually think that this is a fresh start since I've already forgot about the original plot I'm directing to before. But I promise all of you a much better plot this time. :)
Bear with my writing skills, still not good but I'm working really hard.

Hoping you'll stick around.
Lets support our BY
Thank you :)))