Bechloe

-I don't know why this is a cat fanfic but it is. I hope you enjoy.-
Beca was a small brown coloured cat. She wanted nothing more than a nice warm home. She had been abandoned by her owners and was now at a pet shop. Every time a new customer walks through the door beca lights up. She makes her self look as cute as possible. But it never works. They always walk past her. "I'm never going to be chosen." Beca said to herself.
One clear summer morning a woman walked in. She was asking to look at the kittens. By this point Beac had given up trying to get adopted. She just slumped in her cage and starred at the woman as she walked past.
"This one looks quite cute." Said the woman as she pointed to beca's cage. "I'll take her." "Me? She'll take me?" Beca said in shock. The shop owner picked her up and handed her to the woman. "You'll be a great companion for Chloe." The woman said as she walked out of the store with Beca in her arms.
When they got home, the woman took Beca to the living room and called Chloe in. Then a small ginger kitten came bouncing in. Beca was a bit frighten by the lively kitten. The woman left the room to let the two kittens get to know each other.
"Hey I'm Chloe." The ginger kitten said.
"I'm Beca." Said the small brown kitten.
"I'm really glad you're here. I've been really lonely. I have no one to play with. But now I do.!"
"I really just wanted a home." Beca confessed.
"You'll really like this home. It's big and warm." Chloe said.
The two cats began to play with one another. And sure enough the two became great friends. They did every thing together. They played out side together, they walked around together, they ate together, they cuddled next to one another. They were the greatest of friends. They could never be split apart.

I hope that was ok. Sorry if you don't like the cat idea, it was just there. Thanks. 🌟🎩🌟🔮🌟