NickVie

((Paring of Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie))

(I recommend listening to the song Without You from Rent. It's very sad and suits this story>
Do you know what it's like letting go of someone who you loved more than anything? Do you know how hard it is to let go of the thing you love? I now have to try the impossible. I have to let go of the thing that matter most to me. My life will never be the same.
It has been 5 hours since Stevie's passing. I'm now sitting at the police station waiting for someone to talk with me. I'm about to retell the whole story.
"Are you alright?" A police man comes in.
"I'm good." I have to lie to him. Of course I'm not ok. I just lost the love of my life.
"So are you open to talk about what what happened?" No but I will any way
"Yes."
"Alright, let's begin."
"Well I'll start from the start, it was a perfectly normal day, we arrived at school and Stevie was in a particularly good mood. She was bouncy and fun. Perfect mood for an excursion." It was hurting to retell the story but I knew I had to tell it.
"Stevie and I sat together on the bus. She was singing the whole way Down." She is so cute when she sings. I love her so much. Ok now I'm starting to cry.
"It's ok. You can stop of you want."
"No it's ok. I'll keep going. So when we arrived Stevie was so happy to be here. The teachers told us all the rules and split up into groups. I was of course with Stevie, we were the first group to climb up the mountain. Stevie was really happy, she was excited to climb, she was bouncing and giggling and taking the whole way." God she's so cute when she talks and she gets excited.
"We were fine all the way up and Stevie wasn't struggling, I was a bit but Stevie made it more enjoyable.we reached our first break point, Stevie wouldn't calm down, she wanted to climb on everything, I was in charge of her and I had to calm her down. Oh at one point I had to literally grab her and carry her off the Rock and place her down." I begin to laugh! That was funny, all the other kids laughed.
"Anyway so we eventually got to the top, Stevie had calmed down by half way, she was getting tired, I almost and to carry her up, well at one point I did but it was only for a small amount but it wasn't until she was some rocks that I had to put her down. She ran strait to the rocks, but the teachers called her back strait away. She walked back and clinged back on to me. Am I dawdling on this story?"
"No not at all. More details the better." He's a nice police man.
"Ok. So we made it up to the top and Stevie was first to climbed in a rock, the teachers went over some rules but Stevie was too eager. The teachers told me to look after her, and make sure she stays safe. So I followed her to every rock she climbed on. She was a hand full." God she was, it was fun but she's a struggle. "So she approached a rock and she said to me 'that looks like a nice spot to sit.' She began to climb over. But I said to her 'Stevie I don't think that's safe you probably should go ever there' of course Stevie really wanted to climb over she pestered me and said 'it's ok I'll be fine'." I'm tearing up a lot now. "Then she said 'I love you.' I was taken back by those words. Then she climbed over the rock, then.... She slipped. She fell over the rocks and fell strait down. I screamed and was in compleat shock. The teachers ran over and I told them. The other students helped me over the rocks and the teachers call the ambulance. That's the whole story." I'm balling my eyes out. Stevie was the love of my life.
"Thank you for that. I'll leave you to your self." He left and I began to think of Stevie and the great times we had. Like The time we ate ice cream and hers fell on the floor and I had gave her mine. Or the time she we went to the movies and she fell asleep half way though and I had to carry her out of the cinema. Or when.... Oh I can't continue. I just ball out crying. I miss her so much. Her beautiful baby brown eyes, she silky blonde hair, he perfect figure and her bubbly attitude and her sense of humour. Why did she have to die? It was all my fault. If I stopped her this all wouldn't of happened. This is completely my fault. Suddenly my mother walks in the door, I hug her as tightly as I can. My Life will never be the same.

The last thing Stevie ever said to me was 'I love you'. But the saddest part is, I never got to say that to her. I'll miss you Stevie.

I hope that was good. Sorry if it was too sad, I had the thought on my head for a while now but I wasn't sure who to write it about, but I thought Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie would be sadder. Thanks guys. 😭😄