Chapter 1 part 2

Madison P.O.V.

I can't believe that just happen. I know I'm dating Louis I just can't believe my dream is coming true. I obsessed over them 24/7. Now I'm dating Louis freaking Tomolinson . These past 2 months have been crazy. I still never told Hope but me and Louis plan on surprising her tomorrow then telling her. I can't wait for her to find out.

As me and Louis headed back to the car . It started to pour out raining. Next thing I knew was is being picked up. Louis said "my darling shouldn't have to walk in the rain. We stopped when we were no where near the car . Louis was bending down to kiss me again. It started out slow then a few minutes later turned intense. I mean intense. I had ended minutes later. Then he leaned down and gave me a light kiss on the the nose and said " I love you " I replied " I love you too Louis "

When we had finally got to the car it was pouring. The ride home was silent. But good. When he had driven me home he let me out and kissed me goodnight.

I got into the house and went up to my room. I walked over to the bath room and turned on the shower. I stripped of my clothes and hopped in the shower. The water was soothing on my tense body. It felt like I was in there for hours. I shampooed my hair and conditioned it. I hopped out and put on my pyjamas. I dried my hair and put it in a top knot. I plugged in my headphones and turned on one direction. I didn't turn them on because I'm dating Louis its just I personally love there music, they are very talented. I scrolled throw twitter and checked my feed. I don't really get that many hate comments. Most people are extremely nice. I followed back a few people. By the time I was done it was around 1:30 am. I was hungry. I ran to my kitchen to grab a granola bar and water. I got back in bed and ate it. But I'm still not tired. Thinking about Hope. How she will react. I plugged back in my headphones and turned on music. I just lay there. Thinking...thinking...thinking. I checked the time it was now 2:30 am. I finally drifted off to sleep.