Chapter 3

Hope's P.O.V

Today is concert day. Where I met the boys. I hope Harry likes me. The concert starts at 8:00 pm it's now lunch time. I decided I should start getting ready. I got into the shower and just let the hot water suthe my muscles. I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I washed my body with coconut lime breeze sower gel. I quickly shaved and got out. I dryed of and got dressed. I put on a gray tank top with pink written on it, a pink bandeau, pink skinny jeans and, gray TOMS. I did light pink eyeshadow with baby pink lips. Girls gotta make a good first impression right. I dryed my hair and curled it. By the time I was done it was 3:30 pm. I sat down with my lap top for a while.

Madison's P.O.V

Today is the day that Hope meets the boys. I had showed them a picture of her and they said they can't wait to meet her. She likes Harry. ALOT. I think that he likes her but we will have to see. I quickly showered and got out. I put on a lace tank top, teal skinny jeans and, teal flats. I dryed my blonde hair and put in a but. The back of it was braided while the rest was a bun. I did a little gold eyeshadow and pink shock baby lips. I grabbed my jacket and went out the door. I decided to stop to StarBucks on the way to get Hope. I got myself a peppermint frapachino and her a vanilla bean frapachino with raspberry . I pulled into her driveway and went inside.

Hope' P.O.V

Madison had come over until it always time to go to the concert. We just hung out and talked and all that shit. We both touched up our makeup and got in the car. In the car we listened to their take me home album. The venue was about a half hour away. We pulled in and it was blocked. We had to park really far away. Once we finally got to the doors Madison gave me the VIP ticket and put hers around her neck. Honestly I was nervous . But I have to get over myself . One of the security guards brang us backstage. We sat down on the red leather couch backstage and waited for the boys to come out of their dressing room. Me and Madison looked at eachother and smiled she could tell I was excited yet nervous. The boys came out and Madison went over and hugged Louis.the rest of the boys came over along with Madison and Louis . Harry sat right next to me and I looked at him and smiled not knowing what to do. Madison began "ok boys this is Hope " . I started to blush each boy came over and said hi and that it was a pleasure to met me.

Harry didn't say anything. Madison and all the boys accept harry had gone to get water. Harry started " I think you are beautiful " I blushed and said thank you. I just can't get over your beauty . I was nervous as hell but I couldn't let him see that. We just talked like we knew every thing about eachother. The boys and Madison came back while me and Harry were mid hug. The boys had gotten ready to go on stage. Madison gave Louis a good luck kiss and I did the same to Harry. He whispered in my ear "I love you"

The concert was amazing. We had front row seats. My eyes were on Harry. Most of the time his eyes were on me. The show had ended and me and Madison went backstage again. The boys had gotten changed and we took a limo back to my house. The whole night we just sat around talked got to know eachother a little more. Madison and Louis were on the black leather sofa. Me and Harry were cuddled close together right a cross from them. And the rest of the boys were spread threw the house somewhere. The boys stayed over. My house is fairly big. I have my room, and 3 spear rooms 2 if witch have to beds. I told the boys I was tired so I got up to go to my room. I had just got in bed when I heard a knock at my door. It was Harry he asked if he could come in. He came in and lid done next to me. We talked . And talked . And talked. It was nice. The last thing he said was will you be my girlfriend. I replied yes. We decided not to tell anyone yet. At this point it was 3:30 am Harry had just fallen asleep. I decided it was a good idea for me to try to go to sleep. I finally feel asleep around 4:30 am . The next morning I woke up to a notification on my phone. It was a picture of me and Harry cuddled together. Me and Harry were both tagged in it and the post was from Madison. The caption read. "I think they like eachother.

*******************************************************************************************

I just really want to say thank you. I know I don't update often but I try. I plan on having another 2 chapters up by Friday. The last time I checked I had 103 reads like that's incredible. I just wanted to say that this is MY story your reading and I'm new to this i know the chapters are short . I will really try to post a lot more and longer chapters now that school starts in 2 days. Once we get "deeper" in the book I PROMISE the chapters will be much longer i have a lot planned so dont think i forgot about this book. As I said thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it .

Go follow me on Instagram : xoHOPESxo

Thank you and I really appreciate every single one of you and I luff you. 😘