Chapter 1 part one

Hope's P.O.V.

Me and Madison were at my house watching movies like we normally do on the weekends . Right now we are right in the middle of of toy story 3. My favorite movie . 20 minutes later we paused the movie had to go get us more popcorn . When I see Madison getting her stuff to go. (* to make things easier I will do m for Madison and H for Hope*)

H: where are you going?

M: I have a date with that guy I have been hanging out with.

H: you still never told me his name.

M: I know and I won't tell you now.

Before I could say anything she ran out the door. Damn that girl is fast.

Madison's P.O.V.

I really want to tell and I will. I can't now because if I do she will completely flip out. Not angry flip out excited . I thought as I drove home to get ready for my date . Right now it was 3:15 and my date was at 4:15. This gives me enough time to get ready. I got home and went through my small closet and picked out white skinny jeans,a plain mint coloured shirt,jean jacket , and mint green TOMS. After I laid that out on my bed I got a quick shower. The hot water felt so good felt on my body but I can't waste any time. I quickly got out and dryed my hair. I plugged in my curling wand and did loose curls. Now on to make up. For my make up I did a little shimmery gold eye shadow ,rocket bust mascara,a little bit of luiquide liner,for lips I did a soft bubble gum pink,I don't normally us foundation but I used a little bit of BB cream. I normally do natural but I decided for a change today. I love Louis and I know that he loves me so its a great realashionship . I was just finished getting ready when the door bell rang.

Louis' P.O.V.

I can't wait to get there !!! I thought once I was about 15 minutes away from her house. Madison is the best girl I could ever ask for. Every thing about her makes me melt . Me and the lads had a sighing today so I never got to text her to see how she was . Once I was at her house I quickly fixed my hair and got out off the car. I ringed the door bell ...waiting.....waiting.....waiting. She finally answered the door (once again L Louis M Madison)

L: why don't you look just as beautiful as ever.

M: why thank you , you don't do so bad your self

L: shall we be going

M: we shall

*in the car*

M: so where are we going

L: not telling

M: tell me

L: no

M: yes

L: no

M:yes

L: NO

M:YES

L: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

M:YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

L:no

M:fine

About five minutes away from " my secert destination " I told her to put on a blind fold. Once I was stopped I got out of the car opened up her door. I walk around in circles for about 10 minutes so she had no sweet clue where we were. Once we got there I removed the blind fold and she squealed. "Louis this is amazing , a candle light picnic by a lake you are such a sweet heart." She said. Once we sat down I pulled out a picnic basket with docking station and heart shaped foods in it. When we were eating I moved closer to her and put my arm around her. When we had finally finished every last crumb of food I asked her to dance. I plugged in my iPhone to the docking station and put on when I was your man by Bruno mars. ( I know that Madison and Louis are still dating but that was the first slow song I could think of.) I put my big hands on her little hips, and she put her small arms around my neck as we in sync moved to the music. The mood was perfect. As the song was ending I found my self leaning in she leaned in to and before I knew it our lips touched. This kiss was perfect it was like it was only us in the whole world. Fireworks , butterfly's ,amazing.after about 3 minutes it had turned into a full on make out session. A few minutes later it ended. It was amazing.