Lovin'

Kairo POV
I got off the counter and ran to Lil Ant's room to see what was going on with him.

"Lil Ant what's wrong?" I asked in confusion.

"Patrick and Spongebob died in the movie." is all he said as he cried even harder. He scared me, I thought he injured himself.

"Lil Ant they're still alive.. look!" He turned to the screen and his eyes lit up with excitement when he realized Spongebob and Patrick were brought back to life. I sat him on my lap, "Is mommy's baby okay now?" He shook his head yes and let out a big yawn.

"Somebody's sleepy, would you like to take a nap?"

"Only if you take one with me." I nodded my head and began to tuck Lil Ant in for his nap. Before I could even begin to take a nap with him, he fell asleep. He's just like his dad in so many ways. I tip-toed out the room and closed his door making sure not to wake him and headed back to the bedroom where I saw August sound asleep. I got in the bed and decided I'd take a nap too. It felt like I instantly fell into a deep sleep, thats when I began to dream.
As soon as I got comfortable in the bed,

August wakes up. "Hey lil bebe."

"Hey bae, you slept good?" I asked. He didn't say anything, he just looked at me. "August!" He continued to stare at me. "So you just gon stare all day?" I asked as I was starting to get irritated. Once again, he just stared. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to get up. As I was walking out, August picked me up and threw me back on the bed. "Where you think you going?"

"I was leaving" he smirked. "Naw, you can't leave ole Ant.." and with that he picked me up and placed me on his lap and began to kiss and suck on my neck.
"Naah don't be kissing all on me, you was just playing a few minutes ago." August pushed his hand down my pants and whispered "Stop playing lil bebe.." and began to finger me, first going slow & began to speed up.

"Fuccckkk!" I screamed. He need to stop playing before we wake up Lil Ant. August covered up my mouth "Shhhh..." he whispered in my ear as he began to take off my clothes.

"What if Lil Ant wake up?" I asked worried. "Don't worry bout lil man, he like his dad, he sleeps hard and long" he smirked. His lil nast ass. I love this man though. Augsut laid me down and began to finger me again, I moved his hand out the way signaling him to give me a kiss. He kissed me hard and long sticking his tongue down my throat. I had to pull back to gasp for air. He began to kiss me again, slowly going down my body making sure to leave hickies in ever place possible. I'm going to beat his ass 'cause I know lil Ant is going to ask a million questions and all he's going to do is laugh at me while I try to make up excuses. August makes his way down to my private area and he stops. I look up at him like 'What are you waiting on?' He takes his hand and begins to play with it. 'Niggaaaaa' is all I could scream in my head. I hate when he does this. He finally stops playing and begins to eat me out. When I say this nigga gives the best head, its the best. THE BEST. After he's done, he takes off his shorts and underwear, I'm ready. He sits on the bed and pats his lap signaling me to climb on. I do as he wishes and begins to ride him. Now he's the one making all the noise. "Shut up August!" I said as I laughed at his face as he tried to hold on. We switched positions for about another hour and a half before we both got tired. We both layed there wrapped in the sheets, this was the best dream... So i thought.

I could have sworn I was dreaming until I came to my senses. August had this shit already planned out, but I can't get mad, it was good. It's always good to be honest.