Yeah i'm a horny bitch, so what?

Oh. My. God. I'm horny.
Yeah so what? You might be asking yourself. It's natural right?
There's a very...explicit scene playing out in the movie I'm watching on Netflix. A lot of touching of the uh... Privates, kissing, loving.
Her moaning is so fucking sexy. Before I know it I've got my fingers down my pants playing with myself to the lesbian sex scene on t.v.
My back arching as my fingers wiggle inside of me, touching, just. The. Right. Spot. Fuck. Before I can help myself a moan escapes from between my lips, my legs are shaking. I've got a fistful of my sheet and... Knock knock.
What the fuck??? I'm supposed to be alone tonight, my mum's working night shift." Hey bitch, open the damn door I know you're in there."
Fucking fuck. Thats fucking right my mum gave my best friend a spare house key and she just so happens to be right outside my bedroom door at the exact moment I'm about to fucking climax.
I quickly slip my hands out of my panties. "Yeah hold up..I'm uh, getting dressed."
I screw my face up at my lame ass lie. My fingers are wet and smell like my pussy so I look around for something to wipe them on like a tissue or something but of course there's fucking nothing. I get the crazy idea to just lick the juices off of them so I slip my index and pointer finger into my mouth swiftly licking around and in between them with my tongue making sure to get every bit. I've never tasted myself before so I'm surprised of the flavour as it hits my tastebuds. I'm even more surprised that I don't mind the flavour.
I wipe my hands on my long black t-shirt that's doubling as my pjs for tonight and squirt some hand sanitiser that I have siting on my nightstand into them rubbing furiously. Dry bitch dry.
I get up and open the door to my best friend in the whole wide worlds bored ass expression. "What in Satan's hell are you doing here at 1:00am in the morning Izzy?"
"I had that date with Chad remember?" She says pushing past me.
Oh that's right. She flops on my bed face down and doesn't get up again. Uh oh. "How could I forget your flavour of the week?" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes and flopping down next to her, but upright and watching t.v.
"We fucked." She says casually.
"Oh my! Really? What a surprise!"
I turn my head to look at her limp body but am greeted with a pillow to the face. I laugh. She sits up and faces me, sitting Indian style she grabs another one of my pillows placing it in her lap.
"Yeah so you fucked? Did something go wrong?"
Izzy isn't afraid to hoe around, she has a very interesting sex life that I precariously live through. "Apart from him just getting himself off and then falling asleep?"
I roll my eyes, typical men. "Yeah apart from that."
"After it was all did and done and he's fast asleep snoring, I put my clothes back on and plan to leave right?"
I look at her with an eyebrow raised. "Right."
"So as I'm walking to the door I hear someone clear their throat and I jump because you know, we were supposed to be alone. I turn around right? And there's an older man standing in the kitchen behind the kitchen island, and he asks me if I had fun! If I had fun! So I'm just like standing there awkwardly, embarrassed as! And I'm like should I tell the truth or nah? And I think to myself well, yolo."
We both laugh at her lame prepubescent term. "So I'm like well honestly no. You need to teach him how to last."
I snort at her in your face honesty, a big part of why we click so well is our no bullshit honesty, we're alike in that sense.
"And he laughs at me! Laughs! I'm like whoa. Next thing he does is asks me if I would like a coffee or tea or anything because I must be thirsty after all that moaning. I'm so embarrassed so I'm like no thanks gotta' run. He's like take a seat. I'm curious, and well he's hot..."
I gasp.
"Isabelle Rose Cortez! You do not!"
"So I sit and he makes me coffee and before you know it he has be bent over that kitchen island pounding me fucking hard!"
"Oh my god." I mumble into my hand that's now placed over my face.
"Yeah so I fucked Chad's sexy Daddy and now I'm like, seriously dazed and...sore."
"Oh Izzy I love you to bits, but you're such a slut."
We have a good laugh. "Yeah I know." She smiles. "So what you watching?"
I turn back to the t.v and realise that the lesbian movie is still running, but thankfully the sex scene now long over, I answer her. "Uh I think it's called 'Black Swan' or something."
"Oh yeah I've seen it. Not really my cup of tea with the amount of pussy in it." She laughs.
I laugh half-heartedly. She sighs.
"It's Saturday, Dia's moving in tomorrow."
Dia AKA Diana is Izzy's really, really distant cousin. She says she's met her once. At Dia's Mum and Dad's funeral. It's a sad story, makes me tear up every time. But long story short Dia and her parents were in a fatal car crash. She survived, barely. But her parents in a cruel twist of fate, unfortunately perished. Izzy's parents kindly offered to take Dia in, and Dia having nowhere else to go is now being placed with them.
"Well we better get some sleep then, what time is she supposed to be here?"
Izzy sighs again.
"Around 10-10:30am."
"Well then we definitely better get some sleep."
I turn off the t.v and get up to fetch Izzy some pjs in my closet. I throw her a purple t-shit that says rawr with a cute little green dinosaur underneath and some black booty shorts.
Izzy turns her back to me and attempts to undo the zipper at her back. I wordlessly get up and help her unzip. She giggles and laughs a thanks. I laugh back and call her a dork. But I swallow hard when I see her smooth tan back. There's no denying that Izzy is fucking sexy. I step back and lay back down. She slips the tight red dress down her hips and I see that she's wearing a red lacy thong to match her dress and no bra. I feel the moisture pool in my panties as I stare at her curves. She has a small waist and a tight ass. I turn around putting my back to her as she gets dressed. I swallow and close my eyes tight.
What's wrong with me?
I feel her slip underneath the blankets next to me so I switch off the lamp.
I feel her warm breath on my neck as she whispers good night.
"Nuhnight Izzy boo."
She giggles and I feel her turn around. I'm left to stew in my thoughts. My mind turns back to when I tasted myself, as I'm falling asleep I come to the realisation that I didn't just mind the taste of my own pussy, but I enjoyed it.