Telling Skylar

~Zayn
"So does Skylar know I'm her dad?" Niall asks as I lay on his chest. "No she doesn't. I've always told her she'd meet him when the time was right though." I say looking up at him. "Is that time now? Can it be? I'd love that." He says happily. I nod and get up and go to my bunk where Skylar is sleeping. "Hey, Sky. Wake up. Come on daddy needs to tell you something." I say as I shake her softly. She stirs and her eyes slowly open. I pick her up and carry her to Niall's bunk and set her down before climbing in and shutting the curtain again. "Hi Uncle Niall." Sky says. "Sky, honey, Niall isn't your uncle." I say to her softly. She looks at Niall then at me. "He's not?" She says looking sad. Tears start to well up in her eyes and one trails down her cheek. "Honey, its okay. Remember when you asked me about when you'll get to meet your Papa?" I say wiping away her tears with my thumb. She nods and sniffles. "Well, Niall isn't your uncle and that's only because Niall is your Papa." I explain to her. Her eyes widened and she smiles as she turns to Niall. "You're my Papa." She asks. "Yeah, I am." Niall says. Skylar jumps into Niall's arms and squeezes him with everything she has. "I love you, Papa." She says. "I love you too, bug." Niall says hugging her back. They let go after a while and Sky turns and looks at me. "Daddy, can I go play with Uncle Haz?" She asks. I nod and place her down on the floor and watch her scurry out of the bunk area.

~Niall

Skylar runs off to find Harry and Zayn turns back to face me. My mind is racing. It's quiet for a while. "So does this mean we're back together now?" I ask nervously. "We'll see how things go for the first couple months of tour before we tell anyone but yes, we're back together." I smile from ear to ear at Zayn's words. I love him so much. "I swear I won't screw this up again. I love you so much." I say happily pulling him into my arms. "I love you too." He says into my neck. I can feel the smile in his face. He's so cute... I'm so lucky.
~~~~
Zayn and I go and join the other lads around 6:00. I really wish I could tell them the news but I'm gonna wait as long as Zayn wants. Whatever makes him happy makes me happy. "Hey lads, where ya been?" Harry said. Zayn and I looked at each other then back at the lads. " I was on the phone with my mum." Zayn said. "I was napping." I said next and we went to sit down. Skylar ran over to the couch where Zayn and I were sitting and climbed onto my lap. "Hi Daddy. Hi Papa." She said and kissed both of our cheeks. "Wait, did she just call you Papa?" Liam asked. "He is my Papa." Skylar said while nodding. Louis and Liam look at us with confused looks. "Uhh, Zayn... What's going on I thought we were all Sky's uncles?" Louis asked. "Niall isn't." Zayn say. "I'm her father." I say. Louis and Liam's jaws drop. "So you got Zayn pregnant?" Louis asked. "Yeah, I did. He got pregnant before we broke up and found out after the break up. He didn't tell me cause I just pretty much ignored him after we broke up and so did you guys. Its kinda like karma. We ignored him. We missed three years of Skylar's life. I broke up with him and ignored him. I missed out on the birth of my daughter, three years of her life and all her first... Her first steps.. Her first words... When she lost her first tooth... Her first day of preschool.. Her first birthday party... Everything.." I hadn't realized I was crying until Skylar wiped a tear from my cheek. "It's okay, Papa. You're here now." She says. I chuckle a little. "You're a smart little one aren't you, bug?" I say kissing her cheek. "She gets her brains from her Papa." Zayn says and places his hand in my knee. We smile at each other until someone clears their throat. "Um okay that was weird. Anyway when are we Gina tell the fans about her?" Liam asks. "Probably during the next interview management sets up." Zayn says and I nod in agreement. "Well okay then!" Louis says.

_______________________________________
Short chapter but here it goes. Next chapter coming soon