Meeting the Crew

You had hid under one of the tables that was near by. The metal groaning had continued and now there were voices. "Is that a little lass?" One of them said with a pirate accent. "I think it is!" Said another that sounded like a girl. "Why is she still here?" Another asked. "I don't know but don't scare her." One said and had a musical ring to his voice. You suddenly felt a presents beside you. You looked over to your left to see the large animatronic bear, right.next.to.you. You screamed and ran from under the table only to bump into something. You look up and see the animatronic chicken, bunny, and a fox which you've never seen. You screamed again and ran off through the building winding up in an office.

Even though you were only a kid you could still read. You saw two buttons that read door on ether side of the room. You pushed both and two metal doors slid shut. A slight rush a relief hit you till there was a knocking coming from the left door. "Oi, lassie, there be nothn' to be afraid of." The fox said. You stayed absolutely still and quiet. All of a sudden you blinked and Goldie was there standing by the desk. You didn't really care how he got in, you just raced to him and hugged him. "Hey there (Y/N). Why are you here so late?" He asked you looked up at him with big teary (E/C) eyes. He looked at you will sympathy and picked you up. "M..my mom left m..me *sob* and th..the animatronics were f..fallowing m..me." You said then started crying. Hot tears streamed down your face and you began to shake. Goldie held you close.

"It's okay (Y/N). I'm sorry you were left here. And the animatronics do probably look scary to you but there fine. Trust me." Goldie said. You buried your head in his vest. Goldie opened both doors and walked out. "You found her!" Chica cheered. "Shh, you guys don't be so loud." Goldie said. "Why did she run away?" Bonnie asked. "She's scared of you guys." Goldie said. During this time you were completely confused. "Aye, and she's not scared of ye?" Foxy said crossing his arms. "I'm in human form." Goldie snapped. "So she hasn't seen your animatronic form?" Freddy asked. "No." Goldie mumbled. You soon calmed down and peeked from Goldie's vest to see the animatronics. You gave out a squeak and hid your face back in Goldie's vest.

"Guys, can you please tune into your human form now." Goldie asked. A second later you gave a peek again but this time instead of animatronics there were four people that resembled the four animatronics. You looked around hopping out of Goldie's arms, suddenly realization hit you. "G..Goldie." You asked. "Are th..they...." Goldie seem to know what you were going to say. "Yes, they are." Goldie said. You just starred at them and backed up behind Goldie only to peek from behind his leg shyly. "(Y/N), this is Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy." Goldie said. "Why does Freddy look like you?" You asked. Goldie froze. "Ok, (Y/N), I have to show you something. Please don't be afraid." Goldie pleaded and took a step away from you. "What d..do you mea...." Goldie had turned into an animatronic that looked like Freddy but gold and had no eyes. You squeaked again giving out a whimper and stepping back a lot till your back hit one of the chairs.

"(Y/N), please don't be afraid of me." Goldie said slowly coming over to you. You shut your eyes tightly. Goldie sighed turning around and sitting on the floor. You opened you eyes and looked at him. He was sitting on the floor and his head was down. You slowly inched over to him. Mean while the other four just stood and watched. You went over and hugged him. Goldie was shocked but hugged you back. "I d..don't mean to be s..scared, I j..just have t..to get used to it." You said. Goldie nodded and shifted back into his human form. "How about some pizza!" Chica exclaimed and you nodded.

A/N Wooohoooo! The next chapter! I'll try to keep updating!