Your Birthday

A/N Yay~ Happy chapter!

It was your birthday today but You didn't say anything because you wanted to see if the others remembered. You went to Go see Goldie who was sitting on the stage. "Hi Goldie!" You said rocking back and forth on your feet. "Hello (Y/N)." He replied. "Do you know what today is?" You asked. "Saturday." He said (If your birthday isn't on a Saturday just pretend it is). "Anything else." You asked. "Not that I know of." Goldie said casually. "Okay." You said than walked off to the Pirate Cove.

"Hey Foxy?" You asked. "Aye, what is it lassie?" Foxy asked. "Guess what today is?" You ask. "Saturday?" Foxy asked. "Well, yes but what else." "Eh, oh! How could I forget!" Foxy chimed. You began to smile. "It's time to clean me hook!" Foxy say taking off his hook and walking to the bathroom. You gave a sigh and walked back into the back room. "Does nobody remember my birthday?" You though.

Later on you walked out into the dinning room and suddenly. "SURPRISE!" Yelled out all of your friends. You smiled. "Happy birthday (Y/N)." Goldie said coming over to you. "Look I made cake!" Chica said happily. There on the table was a big (favorite flavor) (favorite color icing and or flavor) cake. "Wow, it looks amazing Chica!" You said happily. "Let's eat!" Chica said. You sat down with our friends and they all sang happy birthday. Then it was cake time!

After all the fun you had it was time to clean up for the day.

A/N Sorry this is short guys I'll try to wright a longer one next chapter X3