10 ~ London

Authors Note:

Hey y'all! Thank you so much for reading ! Please leave comments to tell me what you think and don't forget to vote! Just wanted to let you all know that this chapter was written by my dear mate Roisin! She put a lot of effort into it and i thin it's great! I actually wrote the next chapter to her fanfic which should probably be uploaded some time today or tomorrow so please go check that out if you want to read a great story, the link is on the sidebar :) Enjoy the chapter :) xxx

************************************************************

Chapter 10:

Maddy’s POV:

Three days later…

I awoke the next morning only to be dawned with the harsh reality of what lay ahead; Harry was leaving for London, today. Only three days ago he had asked me to be his girlfriend and now he was being ripped right out of my arms. Pushing back the covers and leaping out of my bed, I headed towards the bathroom. A nice, long, hot shower was what I needed to ease the pain of the prospect of Harry leaving. Everything was perfect that night, Harry was such a… gentlemen. But I would have to survive without him for a week before I moved to London. That’s when my life would change completely; I would be leaving my family and Roisin. 

Roisin and I had been best friends for as long as I could remember and I was about to leave for London without her. I could only hope that our friendship could sustain the distance, but who knows what lay ahead, anything could happen. 

Exiting the shower I blow dried and straightened my curly locks. I must look good for Harry today, he is leaving after all. It was pretty sunny outside so I dressed myself in sexy maxi dress. Once my outfit was complete I headed downstairs to grab some breakfast before heading over to Harry’s house. When I entered the kitchen I was surprised to see Harry already sitting there.

“Hey beautiful”

I smiled, Harry was just so sweet

“Hey curly” I replied

“You look amazing; I love the outfit and hair”

“Good, because it took long enough”

He began to chuckle before wrapping his strong arms around my waist and crashing me into his hard chest. He took a long, deep breath before tilting my head up to face him. Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Smiling, I happily began kissing him back. The kiss was different, nothing passionate, but sweet and slow. It was almost like he was taking his time to savour every last moment we had together before he had to leave. 

Pulling away from the kiss I whispered into Harry’s ear

“Don’t leave…”

“I don’t have a choice Maddy, you know that”

I sighed, he was right. He would be leaving for London in just under two hours and I would left here all by myself. 

He grabbed my hand and led me towards the front door

“Harry, where are we going?” I questioned

“I can’t tell you baby, it’s a surprise”

I couldn’t stop the grin that covered my face when he called me ‘baby’. That’s when it dawned on me that I was his, Harry Styles girlfriend. It had an amazing ring to it. Opening his car door for me I stepped into his matte black range rover. Damn, this car would be a great place to make out in. I definitely loved this car, it was very spacious. Closing his door Harry started the car.