I Got Your Back

Meek:" nic, do you think Drake writes his raps? "

Nicki:" why are you asking me that? " she doesn't know what he's trying to get out of this

Meek:" well do you or do you not? "

Nicki:" rhimeek I'm sure he does"

Meek:" nah he doesn't " he thinks that he's found some information by putting puzzle pieces together.

Nicki:" well how would you know that?"

Meek:" that N*gga is always doing something shady.. I don't trust him"

Nicki:" why? " she asks bothered. She hates being in the middle. She will always have love for her young money team and she's in love with meek. She hates having to choose.

Meek:" he can't even tweet my album.. And he on that shit. It's cause we found out.. He always been shady"

Nicki: " and how do you know?"

Meek:" well I think I may know something.. It has do to with Quentin miller"

Nicki:" who the hell is that? "

Meek:" this rapper associated with Drake. And I feel like that's who ghostwrites for him "

Nicki :" so you're saying that he has a ghost writter? " she's trying to process as to why he would come up with something like that.

Meek:" Hell yea I am. Tht nigga been getting checks for shit he ain't even write"

Nicki:" look meek I don't want to talk about this.. I'm tired so imma go to sleep"

She starts to walk towards the bed.

Nicki: " you coming baby?"

Meek:" yea. Give me a minute "

He takes out his phone. He Goes on Twitter and rants about how Drake doesn't write his own stuff.

Nicki:" rhimeek " she shouts

Meek:" I'm coming baby".
He's phone starts blowing up with notifications from both people he knows and fans. Imma just answer them tomorrow he thinks to himself.

Nicki:" baby, I hope you ain't doing nothing crazy"

Meek:" no ma why you worrying"

Nicki:" okay" she says laughing " let's go to sleep daddy"

The next morning nicki sees her phone blown up. What the hell she thinks.

Nicki: what the fuk is meek doing
" rhimeek..rhimeek" she shakes him to wake him up.
He still doesn't move. "Robert Rhimeek Williams wake the fuk up boy.. I know you can hear me" she says annoyed.

Meek:" well damn.. Good morning to you too" he goes to kiss her but she dodges his kiss

Nicki:" what the fuk is this meek?" she shows him the phone.

Meek:" what?.. I'm just letting everyone know that your "homeboy" ain't writting shit for himself" he does a sarcastic chuckle

Nicki:" rhimeek I can't control what the hell your crazy ass does but baby you can't just be going crazy on Twitter like that "

Meek:" so you defending him now? " he asks annoyed

Nicki:" I am not defending nobody.. You know i don't like any of this shit"

Meek:" well what's been said is said and I don't regret none of it"

Nicki:" look baby I'm not okay with this. But I'm not your mother so I can't tell you what to do. But I want you to know that I got your back regardless " she says and grabs his face in her hands.

Meek is so in love with her. He loves that she can put him in check but still respects him and who he is.

Meek:" I know you Don't like any of that shit..but that's me"

Nicki:" and I love you.. But I dont want to be involved in the middle of this"

Meek:" okay baby I'll try not to go too crazy"

Nicki:" rhimeek" she looks at him waiting for him to change his sentence

Meek:"okay I'll try not to go crazy period. Just take my password than"

Nicki:" baby you're crazy ass hell" says laughing

Meek:" I'm a hood nigga.. You know we can get a little crazy "

Nicki :" yes I see that daddy" she says laughing

Meek:" now don't think I forgot about you dodging my kiss"

Nicki:" boy I don't know what you're talking about "

Meek:" mhmm keep playing nic" he gets up and puts her over his shoulders. "with your tiny ass" he laughs "I love you baby"

Nicki:"I love you too boy but put me down" she says laughing trying to get down.

This has to do with Meeks and drakes beef. Just a little thing I came up with as to how meek put Drake on blast lol.
-R