11: Frank the Flirt

Taking a deep breath, Frank knocked on the door.

"Hello?" a guy stuck his head out, and Frank recognised him as Mitchell. Then Frank had the most embarrassing thought: He had to flirt with the guys too!

"Hey, uh, you're looking sexy." Frank attempted on doing a wink, but it looked more like a seizure.

"Is this a joke or something?" Mitchell crossed his arms over his chest. "Seriously, I don't appreciate tricks. Look at what I'm wearing!"

Frank winced. Mitchell had on overalls that were stained with grease, and oversized shoes that clunked against the floor.

"I-I look like one of those Hephaestus kids!" Mitchell spluttered in outrage. "And these jeans are itchy on my butt."

"Don't need to know that," Frank muttered. "So, can I talk to your siblings?" Once again, he winked.

Mitchell returned a grin. "Well, since you put it that way..." He mimicked Frank's 'wink', which actually really did look horrible. "No!" When Mitchell began to close the door, Frank shoved his shoulder in awkwardly, and the door broke and crashed to the door.

"What's happening?" a tiny girl peered her head outside, and noticed the door. "You broke our door!"

"Lacy, this is Frank," Mitchell said. "He's trying to trick us."

"I'm not!" Frank smiled at Lacy. "Hey, what's your sign?"

"She's only twelve, man!" Mitchell shook his head in disgust. "Where's your girlfriend anyway, Zhang? Does she know you hit on us? Oh, and by the way, your such a...a sexist pig!"

Frank was so nervous, he changed into exactly what Mitchell said: A pig.

"So how did it go?" Conner called out.

Luckily, Frank quickly turned back to human before anyone could see him as a pig. He flushed, sitting beside Hazel. "Good," he mumbled.

"Are you sure about that?" Travis jumped in. "'Cause we could review the video."

"Video?!" Frank whirled towards Travis. "Alright, you spoke it. Truth or Dare?"