Chapter Seven, Getting to the Lab

Leo POV:
Less than two minutes later the Shell raiser speeds onto the street. Mikey and Donnie jump out the side opening the door and helps me carry him into the back of the truck. Before the door even closed Splinter began speeding off back to the liar. 

" What happened?" Donnie shouts as he begins to access Raph. 

" I..I.. don't know. I was looking for him and about thirty minutes in, I see him and Shredder fighting." I respond in a jumbled mess. 

" Shredder?" Donnie and Mikey respond in unison. I nod, without responding with words as I stare at Raph whose complexion has grown lighter. 

Once at the liar he was taken to the infirmary, where Donnie began to take X-rays and looking at his wounds.  I helped with getting an IV in to hook fluids and nutrients in. Yet, after that Spinter and Donnie began to take over leaving me and Mikey standing in awkward terror. 

" Go wait. We will let you know." Splinter remarks and, quickily I help guide Mikey out by placing my hands on his shoulder. Despite the fact anger has began to grow inside me. 
///2 hours////
Donnie slowly opens the doors of the lab. At once both me and Mikey jump up out of our opposite chairs in the living room. He walks to me and gently places his hand on my shoulder and mumbles in a defeated tone "Raph is in a coma."