Chapter Four, You didnt stop him?

I helped Donnie and Mikey come in for the extra training. Boths mobility is still limited from the night before. 

" Where's Raph?" Splinter questions. As the three of us enter. 

Looking downwards at the floor, I feel my cheeks heat up at the embarassment and anxiety that is growing.

" Leonardo?" Splinter questions in a demanding tone. 

" Well, Raph left." I blurt out, feeling the panic growing to an all time level. My brain almost overloading from the panic and the stares of Splinter and my brothers. 

" What? Why?" Donnie questions before Splinter could ask. 

" Because of the training! He blames me, and says I am hurting Donnie and Mikey. I know i'm not. Besides Splinter you are in charge of our training schedules. He shouldn't second guess you!" I remark, turning back and forth from my two brothers and my father. 

" You didn't stop him?" Mikey whispers, in a sad and depressed tone from behind me. I sigh and turn looking at him and Donnie as the both slowly slide down the dojo wall. Both looking distressed and disappointed, not in Raph but me. 

" Go and find your brother! Now!" Splinter shouts. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand looking over the busy night-life street. The smell of NYC pizza making it's way into my nose, signalling my taste buds. I make a step to jump off the roof to attempt to find a way to get me a slice of that delicious pizza but, I stop when I hear the sounds of metal clanking against each other. 

Not long after I hear loud grunts, similar to when training and fighting. The voice sounding familiar. 

" Raph?" I call out as I run towards it. The sound seeming to come to two buildings over. I run over jumping to one closer, looking slightly down to the building seeing Raph and The Shredder fighting. 

" Raph!" I call out. He seems to here me and stops for a split second and because of that, Shredder gets the advantage, striking him sending him down the building to the hard unforgiving pavement.