Chapter Nine: My secret hiding place

Leo,
I start digging deeper and harder and that's when it starts to hurt. The pain scaring me slightly. So in terror I quickily wrap a kitchen rag around my wound and then I grab the slices of the apple that hadn't been touched by my blood and placed them in the bowel. I enter the lab and see Donnie laying his head on one of the lab tables and,he starts to mumble something under his breath.

Mikey walks in behind me, hiting my shoulder and he mumbles"Are you happy Leo." 

Donnie leans up and protests and says "no Mikey we can't blame anybody even Leo. For this! It was Raph's own fault... I guess" He responds. I pick up my pace and place the bowel beside him, then turning around walking out of the lab. As I exit tears begin to form in my eyes blinding my view, making me blink quicker. 

" Leo!" Donnie shouts from the lab. 

I pack my katanas and leave the liar, returning to the rooftop where Raph was pushed.I take out the broken blade of my katana and leave it under a piece of broken machinery .The blade was like camouflage it couldn't be picked out and noticed right away. I move it back out and, unwrap my wound and start digging harder harder into the already fresh injury. Tears falling down my face, almost slicing my cheeks. After an hour of crying, I wrap my wound. Returning the broken blade back to it's hiding spot then leave. 

I have continued doing this for 6 months. At my secret little hiding place.