chapter ichi

Beep...Beep beep...BEEEEP

"tch."

I'm supposed to meet hanji at a parking lot for vegan food today. But things went horribly wrong.

I grabbed my shoes and keys to drive over to where hanji is. I text hanji to make sure she is where she is suppose to be.

Me: are you at the parking lot yet cause I'm already driving?

Shittyglasses: ya Im wayting nex 2 tha storr :)

Me: idiot.

Shittyglasses: *inhales*

-----

"Where the hell is she? " I muttered.
After driving five times in circles, I found her hiding behind a tree.

"get in. " I said she ran towards the car while laughing.

" Ha! You drove around me like 12 billion times! Haha!" She laughed

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply from Hanji's exaggeration.

"I found a place where we can have babies!" She blurted out loudly.

"Ew. What? Are you okay? And what happened to getting vegan food?" I questioned getting confused.

"Joking. But I saw this cute ass kid at an adoption center and thought, "Levi can take this kid. Ohh that would be adorable!" So, ya want him?" She said smiling like a creep.

"why the hell would I want a child? I already have you." I replied.

"HAHA! Levi you idiot, I'm not a child. And you would be a great father, I'll be the mother if you'd like??" She said winking.

"Hell no." I glared at her.

-

HI. I decided to change this cringy book, so I did some editing.

-that old man that hits on kids in Barnes and Noble (it actually happened to Jean..)