Chapter Roku

Eren's pov( oh no, i wanted this story to be in Levi's point of view but apparently the past me wont accept it.)

I wonder if Levi really is mad at me, he said he wasn't but he gets mad easily. I shouldn't be complaining, I get just as mad.

"wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Levi asks

I gasp and choke on the macaroni Levi just made as we sit at the table. A few seconds later I was able to breathe again then started my sentence over.

"Are you o-" Levi started but I cut in his sentence.

"THE OCEAN!!!" i screamed and started laughing when Levi flinched and spilled the dark red liquid.

"Jeez kid, you scared the shit out of me. Alright we'll go."

"Yay!"

_____________________________

Levi's pov

"HEY LITTLE TITAN!" hanji screamed as she ran towards us. Honestly why did I think of inviting her?

"Hanji!" Eren shouted and waddled over to hanji.

"hey, cutie! And hello shorty~"hanji said simply just to annoy me.

" taire , vous rat de laboratoire ." I said not bothering to look at her and continue walking pass her.

"sheesh..i didn't think you'd invite me along." she stated happily while skipping to catch up with me, eren holding her hand.

"tch. I regret it." I said walking down the small flight of stairs leading to sand and took off my shoes. Hanji and eren doing the same.

"sure you do!" hanji replied sarcastically.

"Come on Eren let's go swimming!!" hanji shouted running toward the water, eren waved goodbye and ran after.

I sighed and found a place where I could relax. But I couldn't cause hanji's screams were so damn loud and it was so fucking hot outside. I decided to only go in the water for a short time.

Suddenly I stopped when someone walked up to me. I realized it was Petra. She was wearing a two piece bathing suit that was black. How boring. I shouldn't be talking, plus that sounded perverted. I hang out with hanji too much.

"Levi? I didn't think you would be here. Wanna hang out? I'm sorta alone.. Heh..but you being here alone makes me feel better." she said.

"sure. Why not. And I'm not alone, I brought hanji and some child of mine." I said. Her face instantly fell.

"wait...so you and hanji..?" she said. I gave a look of disgust.

"Hell no! Never!" I yelled causing her to flinch.

"well how did you get a child?" she asked.

"adoption." I said. Her lips formed an 'O' shape and she nodded.

"I'm still sad I came alone. So will you stick with me?" she asked.

"I said yes, didn't I?" I replied. She nodded her head and pulled me up. Once I was up she pulled me to the ocean.

________________________________________

This chapter was not that bad, so here us a third one in the day lol.

Chapter 7 is going to take longer because i haven't made the chapter, it'll be awhile...sigh

-Simon♡