Chapter Yon

After I helped him with his cat scratch and excitement, he hasn't said a word. Which is great because I don't have to be annoyed everytime I hear his voice, but it's also bad because I don't know what he's doing.

I got up from my chair to look for him. Surprisingly the cat wasn't with him.

*CRASH*

"what was that?!" I yell

"u-uh nothing!" he yells back.

The giant crashing sound came from the downstairs bathroom, so I walked over to the bathroom and open the door.
What I saw was terrible.

"...."

"uh-I'm sorry, Levi! I tried cleaning it before you got here!"

There was toothpaste on the mirror, soap on the floor and body wash on the walls, cat litter EVERYWHERE and somehow wet and dry cat food on the floor, water everywhere, and eren on his knees with a towel, trying to clean it, but failing horribly.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE!?!?! "

"i-i-im sorwy l-l-l-levwi, i-i-i-i didn't m-mean i-it,
I-im w-weally sorwy, I'll c-cwean i-it wight noww..!! He said, starting to cry.

"...why did you do this, eren?"

"...I'm sowy..i.. I was bored.."

I sighed.

"you could have asked me to go somewhere."

" I thought you were mad at me..."

"no, eren, why would I be mad at you, your too damn cute." his cheeks turned into a flushed pink.

"you're mad now."

"but won't be mad at you forever, let's clean up." I said as I kissed him on his forehead.

"OOOHH LEVI YOU PEDO BEAR!"

"WAH!"

"EEEK!"

"What the fuck hanji?! How did you get into my house?"

"an upstairs window was open."

"wha-but I don't keep my upstairs windows ope-"

"anyhoo! So Levi, you're the pedo bear now?"

"yeah, I am. "

"your terrible at lying."

"I wasn't lying I was being sarcastic, you idiot!"

"so..where is the cutie-WOOOAAH WHAT. HAPPENED. IN THERE?!"

"eren did this, since you're here, you have no choice but to clean with us."

"actually, I was just leaving, see ya!"
She said as she ran off to the front door, but I grabbed her in time.

"Nope, you've got a reason to be here, state it."

"ugh! I wanted to go to the coffee shop but Erwin and his ass with his massive flying eyebrows, got a date. So I went to you."

"....wow.. I didn't think eyebrows would get a girlfriend before me."

"uhhh.. One: Erwin didn't get a girlfriend, he got a boyfriend, and his name is Mike. Two: I thought you were into guys?!

--

This chapter was so cliché

It hurt!

-SimonSaysPls