Sebastian x Demon!reader pt 2

A/N:
Why hello again my peps dis is the second part of da story so let's not waste time and crack on :P this part is still your pov. I own the story line but i dont you or the characters ©.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

As we enter i see the young lord looked up from paper work and see me he speaks "you must be looking to be the new maid well i am Ciel Phantomhive and you are ?. "i'm (y/n) (l/n)" " very well (y/n) i have a question do you know how to co-" but before he could ask we heard a loud bang from the kitchen i think "sorry my lord but i will sort this out for you." i run from the study and follow the smoke then end up in the kitchen and see the chef with a blowtorch " sorry madam i thought it would cook quicker by the way i never got your name mine's baldroy nice to meet you." " oh my name is (y/-" just as you were going to say your name sebastian came from out of no where and started talking to baldroy about the mess "again baldroy ive told you many times not to use the blowtorch to cook the food now i have to clean and make the young masters dinner all over again seriously baldroy i will be taking that". Sebastian walks over to baldroy and takes the blowtorch i then speak up "Sebastian don't worry i'll clean this mess up and the young lords food you can watch me if you like its not a problem i'm very skilled in this type of area". " all right i suppose you could help me thank you (y/n)." he smiles with close eyes and i smile back. Baldroy just looks at me confused but nothing more to that. 

No pov

As you and sebastian were cleaning also cooking you felt that there was something off about sebastian but you just brushed it off.

Sebastian Pov

Theirs something off about (y/n) and i know that shes a demon like me but she gives me this feeling i believe humans call love but i've only just met her today properly it cant be possible. 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

well there you go guys second part hope you like it and sorry i haven't added a another part cause ive been ill my table broke so that's why i didn't add a part.