Sebastian x Demon!reader pt 3

No one's pov

you and sebastian finished cleaning and cooking, the two of you were a bit tired and made some tea to drink which was earl grey with a bit of lemon juice in it.You go and take some of the tea to the young lord.

Your Pov bought to you by bassys kitten

i knock on Ciels door and hear a faint come in, i go in and say "I have your tea which is earl grey with lemon juice and a slice of chocolate sponge that sebastian had made enjoy young master." i smile and set it down then as i was leaving i hear ciel speak again "miss (l/n) i would like you to become one of the maids for me it would consist of cooking and cleaning, you will have to stay at the manor in the servents quarter you will have to be up 5 am sharp for breakfast and 8 pm is when you can have dinner ok. you will be sleeping in the same room as may-rin other than with baldroy and finny, for my breakfast i would like a hot cup of earl grey and scones".As ciel finished talking i asked "young master is there any cakes that you would like?" ciel then said "um yes that would be a victoria sponge please." i nodded and left to go to the kitchen and see sebastian in the kitchen with baldroy in the conner of the room still with soot on his face still, i just chuckled at that.I started to make dessert for ciel which was a victoria sponge with raspberry jam and vanilla butter cream in the middle. I put the cake in the oven for 20 minutes and as that was cooking i started the butter cream, i could tell that sebastian was watching me the hole time for some reason or other but i just ignored it. After a while the cake was done i put it aside for after dinner, i was a bit tired after running around i better go see if the other servents need any help with anything.

 ^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

well there you go guys the third part and also guy i have a one shot story and i would like so ideas on this and on that tysm if you do ;) ♥♥  buh bye love you peps i dont own you or the characters but i own the story line ©