Chapter 19- Hit and Run

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to write this, I had some major writers block. It sucked, but now I'm back! And hopefully better then ever! 

Now I need to take a moment to apologize to someone, you know who you are. I'm sorry, I was being a shit friend. Please forgive me? <3

Now on too the chapter. Jasper is on the side :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 19- Hit and Run

Matt’s POV

“Tammy can you please recheck this seam? It seems off to me.” I said calling over one of my seamstresses.

I’ve been the head of the costume shop at Belasco for almost a month now and I absolutely loved it. T was always just a phone call away if I needed anything but I barely had to call her.

“Sure thing boss.” Tammy said walking over and taking the dress from me and taking it to her table. We were doing a production of Jonathan Larson’s Tick Tick Boom!

I was snipping a thread when someone breathed into my ear. “Hello gorgeous.” I jumped and cut my finger with the scissors.

“Fuck!” I gasped wrapping my hand around my profusely bleeding finger. “Kimmy!” I shouted at my number two, she ran over. “Take this off my table, check it for blood, I don’t think I got any on it, but check anyways.” I cursed and turned to see who made me jump. “HARRY!” I growled kicking his shin, pretty hardly too.

“Oww.” He pouted. I growled and walked over to the first aid kit and wrapped up my finger, but it still wouldn’t stop bleeding. “I’m sorry love, let me help.” He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Harry, I think you’ve helped enough.” I told him. “Sorry team, I gotta go get some stitches, I’ll try to make it back before home time.”

One taxi ride and three stitches later I was back at the shop, with Harry right behind me. “I’m back.” I called out as the elevator opened.

“Hey boss! How you feeling?” They asked me, they were standing around my desk obviously waiting for me.

“Fine, did you guys get anything done while I was gone?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Well boss you see...” “We were worried about you and...” “Nope.” They all answered. I rolled my eyes. “Umm... Why is Harry Styles here?” Kimmy finally asked.

“I’m his boyfriend.” Harry piped up.

“What?!?” They all gasped.

“No, he’s not.” I growled. “And you want to know why you’re not Harry?” I turned on him and asked. “Because when I offered you the chance to take that title you didn’t take it, because you’re afraid of what people will think of you once you declare you’re gay. What you’re fans will think. And you know what I have to say about that?” He looked absolutely shocked that I was smack talking him up and down. “It’s pathetic, you’re pathetic Harry. You shouldn’t care what others think of you, as long as you’re happy it doesn’t matter if you have fans or even friends.” I finished.

He just stood there for a minute while I ranted. Then he looked at me, then at his shoes. “It’s not that I care what they would think about me being gay...” He said quietly. “My fans are what got me here, and without them I’d just be another guy, another British guy.”

“So what’s your problem then? Are you scared?” I asked him crossing my arms.

“Yes!” He said raising his voice slightly. “I’m scared that I’m not good enough for you, I’m terrified that I can’t live up to your expectations. I’m scared that if I fuck this up I’m going to lose you forever, and I can’t bear to do that.” His voice dropping to a dead whisper. “Because I’d rather never have you then have you just to lose you when I fuck it up.”