Chapter One: A Forgotten Girl

This Halloween night was very much unlike no other, in Godric's Hallow you would execpt children going around trick or treating. But no, everyone was inside watching the hooded-figure approach the Potter's House. The people in the houses knew what was about to happen but they did not dare to risk there lives for a family that was already doomed for death.

The hooded-figure was now in front of the door to the Potter House. From inside he could hear a man shouting to someone. "LILY TAKE HARRY AND GO UPSTAIRS, I'LL HOLD HIM OFF," shouted the man. The figure laughed to himself, I'd like to see him try, he thought. The figure pulled out his wand, said some words to the door and entered the home.

The figure, looked around until he saw the man who shouting. "Leave us alone," said the man as pulled out his wand and unleashed attack spells at the figure. The figure was able to avoid the spells with his wand, then said some more words. A flash of green light came out of his wand and hit the man. "James Potter you have failed," hissed the figure as he passed the lifeless body and made his way upstairs.

The figure stopped at a door and listend to the voice he heard inside. "Deliah, please go into the closet and hide. If he can't find you then he can't kill you." He head what sounded like two kissing noise. "Harry, be safe be strong." Thats it, it was time to finish what he started. He blasted the door open and saw Lily, holding a baby close to her.

He first pointed his wand at the baby, then Lily shouted "Kill me! Please don't kill Harry!" They were both going to die so why did it matter? The figure moved his wand to Lily and a flash of green light came out of his wand again. He bent down to eye level with the baby. "Good-bye Harry Potter," green light came out but it rebounded and hit the figure.

Harry got knocked out by the blast and the figure was not dead. Although he was very weak. With heavy and weak sighs he opened the closet. There he saw scared two year old girl. 'Deliah Potter, your not going to be missed are you? No you shall be forgotten until needed. Yes, you'll fit into my future plan just fine," said the figure. 

He grabbed the girl's arm and vanished to another location. They both appeared in a dark, yet nice looking manor. A man approached both of them as they appeared. "My lord did you kill them, did you kill the Potters?" said the man. Then suddenly the man noticed the girl. "What is this?" "A future plan, raise her into a proper death eater but keep her hidden, no one must know about her," said the lord, then he vanished.