3

Dorian nearly avoided colliding with an eighteen-wheeler before finally pulling over on the side of the road. Which, in fact, was the left side because he had begun driving on the wrong side of the road.
Rowan moaned from the backseat. "Where am I?" He sat up groggily and rubbed the back of his head.
Dorian climbed into the backseat behind Celaena, who had returned back to her book.
"I recommend that you stay back there, Rowan. We don't need anymore narrow escapes on the road," Chaol said through gritted teeth. What he meant was he didn't want Celaena and him getting into anymore cat-fights and possibly one of them end up with a guilty conscience. That would be the battle of the century.
"I agree. Rowan, keep your pretty ass back there." Celaena glared back at Rowan.
"Pretty," Dorian mumbled and Chaol veered onto the road again.
"Who... How did... Why was I unconscious?" Rowan managed to say. Celaena glanced at Chaol, who glanced to the backseat at Dorian, who glanced up at Celaena.
"Chaol," Dorian and Celaena said in harmony, while a baffled Chaol had said, "Celaena." Smart, Celaena thought. Blame her to have an angry fae on her tail rather than on Dorian. He already had enough going on, anyways.
Rowan easily singled out that Chaol was guilty and before Celaena was able to block him, slammed his fist into the back of Chaol's head. Chaol jerked forward only to hit the steering wheel with his head, and eventually slumped down in his seat.
"Rowan!" Celaena scolded and tried to control the steering wheel to the side of the road once again. She moved Chaol's foot to the brake and pushed down to stop the car.
"There's more coming for when he wakes up." Rowan cracked his knuckles and climbed over into the seat next to a very stiff  and aggravated Dorian. He looked as if he might either turn into a statue or piss himself. Apparently, it was the latter because he got out of the car and walked near the trees bordering the highway to relieve himself.
Celaena lugged Chaol into the trunk of the car. "How many more times will we have to do this?" she murmured to herself. She slammed the door and cursed Rowan.
"He deserved it," he grumbled.
"Oh, I know what's bothering you. He got past even your strong, overpowered fae senses. Looks like your not the toughest warrior I thought you were." She poked him in the chest. He growled.
"Do you want me to pet your head? Or maybe give you a nice, relaxing bath? Because we all know you need to calm down from that strength-deteriorating punch-"
He lunged at her with his left arm, but she had detected it and dodged, swinging her leg out. He caught her leg as she grabbed his arm and threw a punch with her other arm. He blocked and shoved her to the ground with a thud. Celaena remained laying sprawled out on the ground and heard Dorian walking back to the car.
"Celaena, Rowan, stop playing your dumb little fighting game-" Dorian didn't finish before Celaena hopped up, thwacked Rowan on the head, and ran to the drivers seat. "Gotcha!" she yelled in triumph. Dorian was already halfway in shotgun. Rowan just slowly walked over to the car and grumbled something unintelligible as Celaena started the engine.