0.1

H A I L E Y

twin sisters. ever since i was little people thought my sister and i had this connection or twin telepathy that made us closer than normal siblings. maybe that's true for other twins, but not us. 

skye was the prettier one, because even though we looked the same people saw her as the one with more good looks. she was known for being easy in high school and she was with a different guy on a regular schedule. there were a few times when she spent the night in jail or she got suspended and that's why it was so hard for me to explain that we were, in fact, related. 

and then there's me, hailey. the exact physical photocopy of my sister. but that's where the similarities end. i was always more shy around people i didn't know where as skye would just let loose. i kept to myself and a lot of friends back in school but after we graduated i was left with only a few friends. 

a year after we graduated i stayed in florida to go to college while skye ran off to california. less than a month later i saw pictures of her with luke hemmings.

luke. my sister's ex boyfriend and the current love of my life. i had never met him before skye asked me to switch places with her, but even though that exchange almost cost me luke, i'm somewhat grateful skye was stupid enough to let it go. if she hadn't, i would never have fallen in love with him. 

and that's where we're going to pick up.

two months after skye walked out of our lives. for the first time in a while i was happy with luke and his friends, with the faking it behind us. but maybe that's why people say to never get too hopeful because happiness never lasts - at least not for long.

hello world. almost a year later, here it is! the sequel. i finally got inspired and motivated to write it and i hope you guys are still excited about it. i love you guys and thank you for sticking by me and this series.

love you :')