Chapter 17

Connor's POV (Haven't done his lately, I think)
Jude surprised me really well 5 nights ago when he proposed. I can't stop looking at my ring. It is so beautiful. The meaning or moral of the ring is "Opposites Attract". Me, the jock. Jude, the shy, geeky, new kid. He put so much thought into it. But now, it's my turn to surprise Jude. He went on a 5 day get away trip with his family. During those 5 days, me, my mom, and my dad moved into the house right beside Jude's, and their is a sort of guest house in the back yard that me and Jude can use as long as we don't take advantage of it because both my parents and Jude's parents will all have keys to it. I'm calling it a test run house, you know, to test how me and Jude would be when we live together. He's supposed to be arriving home soon. Lena and Stef are gonna bring everyone over to 'meet the new neighbors' so to speak. It hurt keeping this from Jude, but I'm glad I did because now I have my own surprise. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car door shutting and the chatter of my boyfriend's family. I saw them enter and the shocked face from everyone except Stef, Lena, and Marianna, they were the only ones who actually knew. Jude was so surprised he went upstairs to look for my room and me, but then he saw the mini-house in the back yard through the window in the office. He immediately ran down the stairs and ran outside. When he knocked on the door, i was prepared.

"Honey, you're home. I've missed you. How was your trip?" i said in a weird voice.

"Just shut up and kiss me." he said pulling me into a very passionate kiss on our 'front porch' so to speak. 

"How did you do all of this?" he asked.

"Well, our families helped pay for the additional part that stretches across the fence and into your yard, and the furniture and everything. Our room-" i began.

"Our room?" he asked, clearly shocked that our parents agreed to us sleeping together, alone.

"Yes, our room, is on my side of the fence, but close to it. We have a bathroom, an office, a living room, and a hallway." i said giving him a tour, finishing in our room. We then just held each other on the bed. I knew he really loved this. we almost fell asleep when our parents came in.

"Hello, anyone home?" Stef asked. 

"I think they're back here." Marianna said pointing in the direction of the bedroom.

"Well, judicorn, what do you think of the house?" marianna asked, making us sit up in the bed by sitting down on the foot of it.

"I love it. I cant believe its real." Jude replied. 

"Well, thank Mari, she helped me with the decor a bit." I said, wrapping myarms around his stomach and placing my head on his shoulders.

"thank you," he said. 

"It's nothing, but dont ruin it okay, be glad we had enough to put a kitchen on our side of the fence. We almost didn't." she said getting up and leaving the room. it was getting late already so me and jude just fell asleep together for the first night in our new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. It has been FOREVER. but, ive had a writers block for a while. its not completely gone, but im getting my groove back. i may not be able to write much over my christmas break, but ill try. so yeah, now how about my amazing fans comment or message me some ideas of how this story should continue. i would really appreciate it. thank you, love you all.