Girls Of Prey

(This is includes my parody of the song Birds Of Prey. Watch the video to see how it's sung! (They also do the same dance moves.) Then read the story, have fun!^-^)

"Guys, I got some news on the Shredder!" Donatello yelled.

Everyone entered the lab."What cha got Don?" Leo asked.

"Well, there's this sort of bad guys/mutant club and-"

"Oh a club?! That's so cold! Mikey, we should go dancing!" Renet exclaimed excitedly.

"Ya!" The wild turtle exclaimed.

"Renet," Mona Lisa began,"We have to focus on the task at hand... Continue Donatello."

"And he's planning to find more mutants to work for him." Donnie finished.

"So what do we do?" Karai asked.

"Sorry, we?" Raphael said.

"Ya." April responded.

"Sorry, girls but I think it's a little to dangerous for ya."

"WHAT?!" They yelled in unison.

Leo nodded,"Raph's right, only April and Karai actually faced the Shredder and that didn't go too well. Mona, you and Renet never fought him before... I'm just-"

"Being really insulting to women everywhere?" April said crossing her arms.

"No, no, no... I'm worried that you might get hurt." Leo said, putting his hands in front of him.

"So what you are all say is... That we are weak?" Mona spat and glared at the boys.

"Look ladies..." Casey said,"We just don't want cha to get hurt, that's all."

"Says the one who lost to many fights with Mona and me?" Karai said with a smirk. Casey huffed and looked away crossing his arms.

"Come on, can't they just come with us? There's gonna be a lot of mutants there anyways and we need the extra help." Mikey said, trying to not let anyone get into a fight.

"Fine, let's go to that club you were taking about." Leo said while looking to Donnie and the team of nine ran into the Shell-razor and drove off.

(Time skip)

"Alright guys... And girls, we're here." Leo said standing from his seat.

"I got a blue print of the building, what do we do Leo?" Donnie said.

"Maybe we should begin finding the Shredder from the back of the building and slowly make our way to the front so if we face him, we can defeat him and his followers and leave swiftly through the front entrance." Mona Lisa said her plan which all the girls nodded to.

All the boys gave each other unsure glances, then Leo spoke waving her plan off with his hand,"That's nice, and predictable..." He mumbled the last part,"Okay how bout we do..."

"Ugh, they're never gonna listen to us." April whispered.

"How bout we just forget the boys and just go with Mona's plan?" Karai suggested.