Chapter 1

"You know what, I'm tired of trying to start something in this marriage." He barked at me.

"What marriage?" I shouted back with my hands running through my hair.

"You, me, our marriage." He stated  stressing ours out.

"We never work out Jeremy! You can try and try but I quitted way before then!" I stated with a defeated look.

"We have nothing, absolutely nothing in this marriage. All there is is no love, no bond, no connection besides ties between our family and company stock increasing!" I continued.

"No, no, no, no, no! Stop this madness right now Deonna! You can't use the that against me! You can't throw our small memories away, our small steps to our future!" He said furiously.

"Yes I can, you never even meant anything during those small moments. Huh. I guess you worked this whole damsel in distress moment didn't you! You knew once I read those documents, letters, "bills", and other crap that everything would blow up!" I stated twice as furious as he was.

"Look, I'm sorry-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't you ever say sorry when you never mean it Jeremy! You never even loved me..." I stated getting quieter towards the end.

Realising that he never even did try enough for me. It was difficult for me.

"You never really cared. All those late night dates and late night passion with other girls was a cherry-on-top for me. You think time will heal whatever is left of me?" I hissed at him.

"You can't even save yourself from the media nor from me. What makes you think that I'd love you back after all the things you put me through?" I continued shots after shots at him.

"Did you ever think to ask me whether or not I kept cared for you?" He asked me, rounding around the dinner table, trying to make his way to me.

"Did you ever think to come to me and ask if I ever felt the same way even if I didn't feel anything towards you at first?" he continued, coming closer to me.

"Well, ah-uh no-" he cut me off.

"I watched you from afar and watched you laugh. I watched you cry and watched you cook and clean and whatever lady duties you do! I watched you in all emotional states and even got jealous because someone else started doing the things that I should be doing for you! He shouted defeatedly.

"Wait, you watched me shower?" I asked defensively.

"Sure, interpret however you want!" He replied.

"Just sign the damn paper Jeremy and let me go!" I stated in a defeated tone. Not seeing this as how I planned it to be.

"I'm telling you my final answer. No." He simply said.

"Just sign it!" I begged him... "I'm dying you dimwad, there's no cure for what I have."

"Wait, what?" He asked me, grabbing my arms.

"I'm already dying, just let me leave quietly and let me get rid of myself. You didn't even want me...Huh. Life has a funny way of showing it." I said in a whisper.

"I would have known if you were dying by now if you haven't noticed that I said that I have been keeping tabs on you." He said confidently.

"You sure about that big boy? You say you check up on me but you don't know me. How sad, literally disappointing." I said.

He held me arms length for a while while searching for any hint of lies on my face. The next thing you know he was holding my in his arms crying. He was crying. He has feelings.

"I'm so fucking sad, angry, pissed off with you Deonna! Do you know that!" He rumbles out at my hair.

"I don't know what to do. Do you know how it feels for me right now!?" He started shaking with every word he spoke.

"I...I don't know." was all I could say.

"I can't believe I missed that." he sounded even more defeated than I was.

Authors Note:

Thank you all for who has been reading and adding and hearing this story! I re-wrote this because it was moving a little to slow for my liking and I'll be busy with school a lot. I'm in IB and I'm writing freakin 13 page essays with bibliographies and citations and all that good stuff. Don't even get me started on math you guys.

Hopefully you guys will comment me your opinions and ideas that will promote this story even further! :) Thanks for waiting for me you guys!

Don't forget to share, like, heart, rate it, comment down below, favorite it, add it and you know the drill! <3

- Darling-Dear